Cant reach the CPU connectors

FYZX7

I'm assembling my new PC right now and I got stuck at this point. I can't plug in the PSU cable to the CPU1+2 connector on the motherboard. I already demountet the top fan. Any ideas?

15605274828626025037141203553085.jpg

Try routing the cable differently, try installing it without the cooler already installed to give yourself some more space to work in.

get smaller hands :) honnestly you might have to remove the cooler or remove the board from the case...

2 minutes ago, monjessenstein said:

Try routing the cable differently, try installing it without the cooler already installed to give yourself some more space to work in.

I don't have anything to clean off the thermal paste, and I don't want airbubbles

1 minute ago, FYZX7 said:

I don't have anything to clean off the thermal paste, and I don't want airbubbles

Literally a paper towel and any liquid. Linus made a video about it

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

8 minutes ago, FYZX7 said:

You can reinstall the cooler without replacing the thermal paste. It's not a big deal. I wouldn't do it too many times on the same installation, but once isn't going to hurt anything.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

6 minutes ago, FYZX7 said:

You can use rubbing / isopropyl alcohol and a lint free cloth. I like to use http://www.arcticsilver.com/arcticlean.htm. It is available at amazon.de and probably any major pc component merchant. https://www.amazon.de/Arctic-Silber-Wärmeleitpaste-Bundle-Arcticlean/dp/B01N6U7GDJ/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=ArctiClean&qid=1560528552&s=gateway&sr=8-4

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

If you don't want to reinstall the cpu fan then you can unscrew the motherboard out of the case and pull it out and then pull the CPU connector cable out and attach them outside the case and then put the motherboard back in.