Intel Xeon X3430 vs X3440

Hi. Currently playing with a Xeon X3430 (3.8ghz) with an overclocked MSI GTX 970. Far Cry New Dawn is the latest title I have and I have been playing a lot recently. I tried the built in benchmark and got a 60 fps average on ultra 1080p. I was thinking of getting an X3440 for the hyperthreading BUT I am not sure if it will increase my FPS. I have been searching the web for a comparison of the X3430 and X3440 while using a GTX 970 and while playing Far Cry New Dawn at 1080p ultra but I havent seen any thing that specific. The X3440 is just a $15 upgrade so it's very tempting. I hope to hear inputs. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, SNDJ14 said:

Hi. Currently playing with a Xeon X3430 (3.8ghz) with an overclocked MSI GTX 970. Far Cry New Dawn is the latest title I have and I have been playing a lot recently. I tried the built in benchmark and got a 60 fps average on ultra 1080p. I was thinking of getting an X3440 for the hyperthreading BUT I am not sure if it will increase my FPS. I have been searching the web for a comparison of the X3430 and X3440 while using a GTX 970 and while playing Far Cry New Dawn at 1080p ultra but I havent seen any thing that specific. The X3440 is just a $15 upgrade so it's very tempting. I hope to hear inputs. Thank you!

Not sure if Far Cry utilizes hyperthreading, but since it's a 15$ upgrade, sure why not, it would benefit you in other places

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.