Help?

Inhabit

This should be in new builds and planning..

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

No that build is so bad... :P

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

You should provide more detail as to what your using the PC for, as an example in most PCs 32GB of RAM is a bit excessive as is Windows 7 Ultimate, tbh it looks like you've just selected the highest end componants you can find, its a waste of money to be honest.

This should be in new builds and planning. Whats the use scenario? Budget? 

No that build is so bad... :P

so what should i do?

So i started to design a PC by using PCPartPicker and i wanted to know if this is a good build or not. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2HSbY

Any suggestions are welcomed.

uhmm 19inch monitor is questionable.. maybe get a 780 instead of a ti and get a bigger monitor cause honestly thats such a waste with a 4:3 aspect ratio 19 inch monitor. Honestly that almost seems like a troll. if your getting a 780 or a 780ti get atleast a 23inch 1080p monitor, they can be had for pretty much the same price as that one

This should be in new builds and planning. Whats the use scenario? Budget? 

best gaming build

so what should i do?

Dude I was just kidding its a killer build. The only thing I would change is to get an 840 EVO ssd insted of an 830

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Dude I was just kidding its a killer build. The only thing I would change is to get an 840 EVO ssd insted of an 830

really?

uhmm 19inch monitor is questionable.. maybe get a 780 instead of a ti and get a bigger monitor cause honestly thats such a waste with a 4:3 aspect ratio 19 inch monitor. Honestly that almost seems like a troll. if your getting a 780 or a 780ti get atleast a 23inch 1080p monitor, they can be had for pretty much the same price as that one

oh okay. the 19 inch is because i dont like huge monitors. 

best gaming build

Ok I suggest swapping the i7 for a i5 if its just gaming and then spend the extra somewhere else also like @Swegly said swap the 830 for an 840 EVO and also get 8GB of RAM that will be fine for gaming.

Ok I suggest swapping the i7 for a i5 if its just gaming and then spend the extra somewhere else also like @Swegly said swap the 830 for an 840 EVO and also get 8GB of RAM that will be fine for gaming.

to which i5 tho

Again its a collection of completely overkill componants, what exactly will the PC be used for? with that infomation it should be possible to build a much better value PC that doesen't have anomalys like a 19" monitor.

Budget, use?

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

oh okay thanks i redid it. is this better or worst? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2HSGh

its getting there another edit I would make is lose the sabertooth unless you want it to look insanely clean motherboard wise with the extra money I would up the 120GB EVO to a 250GB but that's just me. I would also swap the PSU for a good Corsair or Seasonic one and get 8GB of RAM for gaming (unless you are also an extreme multitasker)

I edited your build.

This will be more than enough for 1080p gaming. Easily max out any game pretty much.

And you save so much money though! ~1100$!

Also I would recommend a 24" 1080p monitor.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2HSUB

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold