New computer suddenly broke.

Garchie454

I recently bought a PC from cyberpowerpc. Worked just fine for the first 2 days, until memory pool error. I used window's memory diagnostic test and that was fine. Today again, bad memory pool so I reseated the RAM and now I have no display, with LEDs turning on and GPU running. Checked cabling, reseated GPU to no avail. Tested monitor, and it works fine. Anyone know what might be going on, what can cause a PC to work (pretty much) fine until it just kaputs suddenly? 

CyberpowerPC link

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/READY-TO-SHIP-GAMER-XTREME-ET8296

Did you contact CyberPowerPC about this? You should be covered by warranty if you can't get it fixed with their live support.

A girl who loves to love.

+1 for RMA-ing the system.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

Just get a warranty my guy

My Machines:

I know. I need to update this. And I will. Eventually. 

8 hours ago, Aimi said:

Did you contact CyberPowerPC about this? You should be covered by warranty if you can't get it fixed with their live support.

Calling today. Yesterday was their off day and as such I couldnt call them.