Google Photos is creating duplicates with Super low quality 0.1 MP

Go to solution Solved by Airdragonz,

You're probably taking the photos in HDR, then Google Photos is taking all the images and uploading them, rather than just the final image.  Try to figure out which uploaded folder is causing the issue and disable it. 

Google Photos is creating duplicates with Super low quality 0.1 MP and better yet sandwiching my original image between 7-8 layers of those 0.1 MP images. It's a real hassle to find the image I'm looking for.

Imagine looking for an Image, you found it and when you click on it, boom it's the 0.1MP one now repeat this for over 7-8 times and ultimately you will find the original image in High-Quality.

You're probably taking the photos in HDR, then Google Photos is taking all the images and uploading them, rather than just the final image.  Try to figure out which uploaded folder is causing the issue and disable it. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

19 hours ago, Airdragonz said:

This seems the Problem is Device Specific. I'm sure it's not because of HDR because even the downloaded images are having the same problem. 

I agree with Airdragons, probably some hidden thumbs folder is getting uploaded, find the low res image on your phone, check it's location and turn off uploading from it.