Aorus AD27QD speakers ?

LearnMyPadawaN

so im getting the monitor today (1:35 am right now)  and im trying to look up to see if it has built in speakers but cant really see a description for it even on there site....i dont mind if it doesnt i just want to know a simple question plus it would be more simple if on the aorus site just put  Speakers : no  / yes on there site would be much more easy then trying to find that one feature..

Aorus and Gigabyte websites both don't make a mention of it, manual doesnt either. Does say something about the volume option:

Move the Control button left ( ) to enter the Volume menu.
Move the Control button up/down ( ) to adjust the headphone volume level and press the Control button to confirm.

It has headphone/microphone ports, which you can adjust in volume, but doesn't seem to have built-in speakers.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2019 at 9:39 AM, LearnMyPadawaN said:

so im getting the monitor today (1:35 am right now)  and im trying to look up to see if it has built in speakers but cant really see a description for it even on there site....i dont mind if it doesnt i just want to know a simple question plus it would be more simple if on the aorus site just put  Speakers : no  / yes on there site would be much more easy then trying to find that one feature..

Hey, did you find your answer? I just bought this monitor but for some reason I can’t get any sound out of it even when I plug my headset in it. Is it because it doesn’t have built in speakers? Is this normal or just me?