Msi b350 pc mate bios

Go to solution Solved by Devryd,

find the cmos battery on the motherboard and take it out for a minute.
this should clear the bios settings.

Hey guys... After trying the ryzen master for the first time. My pc went nuts.. 

OK first 

I put on ryzen master game mode on. The default game mode they got set for me. No oc no nothing. 

They say we need to restart windows so ok let's restart..want to restart and see there only black screen. Also maybe important I put on this xamp? Profile for ram to use 3200 and not only half. I hope u know what I Mean

The motherboard looks normal these lights are functioning all fans spinning hdd is good ram also checked it an my graphics card also. Last night I unplugged everything to the psu also this connector to the wall 

Now I can't access bios only black and the keyboard won't lighten up.. 

Someone has some advice for me? 

( this damn msi bios is only causing problems for my ryzen dammit) 

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

ryzen Master game mode?

iirc that turns of half the cores, so i dont see why you would even consider turnign that on. 

What?? Holy crap. I guess I should be a little bit more alert on these softwares. But tbh the CPU alrdy did half of everything (1545 mhz or something like that) in gaming even without it installed, that's why I even tried game mode for *gaming* as I hoped it would get the CPU to the 3.2ghz)

Example 

The CPU utilization was 100% in Witcher 3 ( with all 4 cores on half not using 3 2) and my gpu wasn't even working so much cause of it. I found out after that, that I had to restore *optimized defaults* on my bios to fix that bug but before I could to that yeah that problem got there

Just now, Devryd said:

find the cmos battery on the motherboard and take it out for a minute.
this should clear the bios settings.

thx it works now. 

it seems that ryzen master was the cause of it. 

when i resetted like u told me it worked and i just started ryzen master and did nothing and turned off 

the error replicated then just bye opening the application

then resetted again and after that uninstalled that shit instantly

thx a bunch