Recommend Me A Case!

Azortharion

Looking for a new case to stuff my stuff into. I'd like lots of features, hotswap bays would be sweet, possibility of dual 140mill rad. Side fan would be sweet, but not needed. If no side fan, at least windowed!

Willing to go for a full-size tower.

Not the biggest silence freak but I don't mind. Mostly all about airflow. Got multiple graphics cards so they need to breathe.

$300 budget or so!

Corsair C60 might be a good bet, not hotswap bays, but good rad/ fan support and great airflow. It's reasonably well priced so with the money you save could probably get an external hotswap if needed badly. Also some of the NZXT Phantom series cases might be good. 

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

NZXT Switch 810

Just off the top of my head. Hot swap bay, 3x140mm rad support in the roof, windowed side panel, plenty of airflow, really nice looks imo. £130 at OcUK. Not sure what that is in your currency but I'm sure you could find it on Newegg or something.

What about the Cooler Master HAF XM?

Pretty neat looking case and Ive heard (thought not certain) that you can buy a Windowed side panel for it too.

nzxt phantom 820

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

Xigmatek Elysium---------------------------------------------------$164.99 at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811815011

12x 5.25" Drive Bays

2x ATX PSU mounts (top and bottom, 3-4 drive bays will support a PSU with some modding)

360mm rad/fans support at top if PSU mount is vacated

360mm rad/fans support at bottom if PSU mount is vacated

240mm rad/fans support at front if lower external 5.25" bays are vacated (internal 3.5" bays within the lower external 5.25" bays do not have to be vacated.)

140mm rad/fan support at rear

10x PCIE expansion slots

200mm side fan on windowed panel

get a cosmos 2, it s near 300$ and huge as ****

if that doesn t offer enough cooling idk what will

Or the rosewill case linus looked at not long ago with 9 120mm fans on the side...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

When did everyone stop recommending the HAF X? It's only $160 and has GREAT air cooling. I personally don't think it's the best looking thing ever, but to each his own...

When did everyone stop recommending the HAF X? It's only $160 and has GREAT air cooling. I personally don't think it's the best looking thing ever, but to each his own...

it is a great air-flow case, can not deny that. But it's kind of old now.

My opinion.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

What an honor to have Linus tuning in! ;p Hello!

I am currently with a HAF 932, the step just below the HAF X, I'd guess. I got it cheap and used, but it's a decent case. Only bother is the looks, it's a little too grotesque for my taste. The HAF X is more refined and all, but generally I find that the HAF series are very plasticky, it doesn't feel very solid, the side panels flex a LOT, and the mounting of them is a pain in the butt, that's just my opinion, though.

I have previously looked at the Xigmatek Elysium, and it's nice to see it recommended here. It also looks sweet, so it might be what I am going with, though the NZXT alternatives  are sweet looking as well (dat roof space). I'll look a little more into it.

Should I go with the Xigmatek, could you guys recommend me some nice stuff to fill into the plethora of 5.25 inch bays? Wouldn't mind some good fan control with plenty spots.

EDIT: The Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition. Side fan, somewhat of a window, LED strips all over the place, and having checked out Linus' unboxing, full of features too. I just said another case was too grotesque, and then I bring up this, hypocritical, I know, but this one is sexy looking, if you ask me. ;p Anyone that can recommend it?

Rosewill Blackhawk ultra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAQJTTCdeys

Or

Fractal design define XL R2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbDLQa6onA

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

the black hawk looks pretty nice 2 but there's some things i don't like about it 

It would help if you would say what you like and don t like about the case sugestions...

okay lol sorry 

Likes its big, Its really really big lol. mounting for 2 psus mesh in front and top. Looks like room for a 80mm thick rad in top, price

Dislikes biggest one is no window, gloss sides with matte black case. lots of useless water cooling grommets that I would never use and with a case this big never see anyone else doing it either, not enough cable management grommets for me 

However all my issues could be fixed easily with some modding ect but didnt know if op was the type to mod and again this is all my opinion you could love my cons so 

Personally my two favourites are the Fractal Define R4 and Define XL R2. Probably the R4 windowed edition is my top preference.

Just my $0.02.

Corsair 600T. Corsair 650D, Corsair 800D. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -