Battery Packs for Nintendo Switch Dock and Capture Card Suggestions

I'm trying to find ways to make my new nintendo switch more portable as the docking station is needlessly bulky, I saw someone take a broken gameboy advanced sp, and put the dock components in there so that would be amazing. One of the other things I'd like to do is get a battery pack that's capable of running the Dock/Gameboy, which requires 39W Peak power from what I've found online in my research. In order to achieve that outside of a wall adapter It seems it needs to be capable of using a USB-C to USB-C cable, have the battery pack support PD(Power Delivery) and have an output of 15V@2.6/3A. The closest to anyone I found that's partically priced for this end goal is a non well known battery pack for $80 on amazon which makes me hesitant to trust it. The next piece is since I can't find a good portable monitor, is to get a capture card to use my laptop as a monitor, but I'm not sure of any quality ones on amazon or newegg that would work well for this kind of thing.

Any suggestions or topics to research would be appreciated

For power banks, I'll defer you to this website that's dedicated to finding out what works with the Switch: https://switchchargers.com/power-banks/

Otherwise for capture devices, I would argue a USB type one like the Elgato HD60-S is better than say an expansion card based one, if only for flexibility and whatnot.