Modding my 750D idea

ShutUpNicotine

So i am using the 750D case in my newest build and even though i love the slick design of the front i want to have a design cut into it as decoration and extra airflow. I have an idea on how i want it done but i myself am not competent enough to do it. So are there any companies i can send in my front panel and have them cut it out? All help is appreciated.post-52677-0-87216400-1390687242.jpg

You could always ship it to someone on the forums for them to do it, if that's even allowed on these forums lol.

Diamond 5 in League :)

You could always ship it to someone on the forums for them to do it, if that's even allowed on these forums lol.

You don't happen to know somebody who could do it would you? Obviously they would be paid.

I think it's ugly.

Wow, this helped alot...

You don't happen to know somebody who could do it would you? Obviously they would be paid.

Wow, this helped alot...

I don't currently know anyone who could do that, but I bet there's someone who can do this on the forums considering we have a whole section just for modding :).

I don't currently know anyone who could do that, but I bet there's someone who can do this on the forums considering we have a whole section just for modding :).

Well if you happen to see anyone in your travels through the forums shoot them over to me. 

Well if you happen to see anyone in your travels through the forums shoot them over to me. 

Gotchya,

I think it's ugly.

I'm pretty sure that the OP doesn't care about what you or any of us as a matter of fact think of how it looks.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Cut out the logo, put in some smoked glass (not a polymer, actual glass) and it'd be sexy as fuck!

I know that that won't increase airflow, but damn that'd be sexy.

Or get a see-through-ish mesh I guess

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

Cut out the logo, put in some smoked glass (not a polymer, actual glass) and it'd be sexy as fuck!

I know that that won't increase airflow, but damn that'd be sexy.

Or get a see-through-ish mesh I guess

Yeah i'm still not sure about what i would put in it. I have thought about mesh if i need the airflow but some glass with LED's around it would be sexy as hell!

That looks awesome :D The only thing is, if you ever get really tired of Skyrim, It might be tough brushing that aluminium/respraying it.

That looks awesome :D The only thing is, if you ever get really tired of Skyrim, It might be tough brushing that aluminium/respraying it.

Well the symbol is kind of the symbol for the entire Elder Scrolls series and i have been a hardcore fanboy since Arena came out in 1994. And as for respraying it. I plan on having it cut out completely, working as a possible airflow depending on if i put mesh or glass over it

Well the symbol is kind of the symbol for the entire Elder Scrolls series and i have been a hardcore fanboy since Arena came out in 1994. And as for respraying it. I plan on having it cut out completely, working as a possible airflow depending on if i put mesh or glass over it

That would be a very good idea, considering the bad airflow at the front of the case. I have mounted a 280mm rad at the front, and the airflow isn't the best. The thing you could do is have the symbol kind of like you know these small little hex ventilation holes. It would be alot of work though, and might not look AS good, but it will still look bloody brilliant, and will improve the airflow and performance of your cooling.

That would be a very good idea, considering the bad airflow at the front of the case. I have mounted a 280mm rad at the front, and the airflow isn't the best. The thing you could do is have the symbol kind of like you know these small little hex ventilation holes. It would be alot of work though, and might not look AS good, but it will still look bloody brilliant, and will improve the airflow and performance of your cooling.

Like cut a bunch of little holes into the design instead of cutting it out entirely and putting mesh behind it?

Like cut a bunch of little holes into the design instead of cutting it out entirely and putting mesh behind it?

Exactly, it would give you dramatically better ventilation

Exactly, it would give you dramatically better ventilation

Hell i could do that myself. And not have to worry about dust either because of the filter behind the front panel anyway

Hell i could do that myself. And not have to worry about dust either because of the filter behind the front panel anyway

Yup, it's a really compelling option. It would look reeally cool with them vent holes.

Is the front actually aluminum, or just plastic that looks like aluminum?

If its aluminum you could probably etch that image onto there...

Is the front actually aluminum, or just plastic that looks like aluminum?

If its aluminum you could probably etch that image onto there...

Well see i want that actually cut out so i am left with a hole in the front. Hence why i mentioned better airflow. And i do believe it is real aluminum 

Just use vinyl, that way you can take it off later,

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I think its a really cool design (Wish I thought of doing that) you could do the hole drilling yourself like as suggested but do it it such a way that if you find a friend in the future who would cut it for you they easily could

PC Enthusiast, Devourer of biscuits

Just use vinyl, that way you can take it off later,

I was going to suggest that he painted it on but, he wanted the design to be a cut out to be a really cool way of improving airflow

PC Enthusiast, Devourer of biscuits