Xotic PC ? Has anyone heard any good about them

I like one of their pc’s

has anyone heard about them?

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

never heard of them but from a quick google search they seem to be a small custom gaming pc builder.

Which pc exactly is it that you like from them?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Just now, Shreyas1 said:

never heard of them but from a quick google search they seem to be a small custom gaming pc builder.

Which pc exactly is it that you like from them?

I cancelles my order with digital Storm now placed a genesis order with origin. But like the gx77 savage. Origin seems to have a good reputation and warrant  

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

5 minutes ago, thedemoncowboy said:

I cancelles my order with digital Storm now placed a genesis order with origin. But like the gx77 savage. Origin seems to have a good reputation and warrant  

Xotic is highly overpriced. They charge around $1,000 for a 2200g and 1660 non-ti.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

15 minutes ago, thedemoncowboy said:

Build your own for cheaper, more storage, and more raw performance.

The above statement is toward the $1,000 build I mentioned they sell. I didn't see the one you were looking at was $2,500. Which they're only giving you a 2070 and an i3-9100...WTF? RIPOFF.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

9 minutes ago, thedemoncowboy said:

so you're getting an origin pc then? which one exactly ( what specs and price )? Have you considered building yet?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

30 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

so you're getting an origin pc then? which one exactly ( what specs and price )? Have you considered building yet?

The genesis And yes not into building my

own 

2 hours ago, thedemoncowboy said:

The genesis And yes not into building my

own 

Right but which model? As in what specs are you looking at on their website?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

12 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

Right but which model? As in what specs are you looking at on their website?

The genesis ... 

9 hours ago, thedemoncowboy said:

The genesis ... 

https://www.originpc.com/gaming/desktops/genesis/

on this page, you can see that there are multiple different configurations of the genesis ( different cpu, gpu, etc ). Which one did you choose? Or if you want to order from amazon, just send the amazon link

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler