I’m planning to build a PC with $500-$600 budget

A upgradable PC, I could start at 8gb RAM that can handle 3D works and gaming. 

Use this format

1. Budget & Location

You may have listed a heap of parts that all add up to your preferred budget but it is easier if you just list the total amount you'd like to spend and the currency as well as if you'd consider going above that budget for more performance. We need the location as well because $US are different to $AUD and $CAD ect.

2. Aim

What is the system going to be used for? Web browsing, 3D work? Different systems need different levels of performance - a computer based for web browsing and office use won't handle heavy graphic design and video editing and a proper video editing system isn't good for gaming. If your aim is for gaming, please list what sort of gaming. In the same way that different usage types need different systems, you'll need a lot more power to run Far Cry 3 or Crysis 2 than you would Minecraft.

3. Monitors

How many monitors do you plan on running? Do you plan on moving to more monitors in the future? What resolution are they at too?

4. Peripherals

Do you also need to purchase peripherals such as keyboards and mice as well as monitors ect. Also please tell us if you'll need an OS such as Windows.

5. Why are you upgrading?

We ask this because you may see upgrading as the only path to solve an issue but things such as driver updates, reconfiguration or cleaning can boost performance without spending a cent.

Please copy and paste the major dot points into your thread as it makes it easier for us to give you better feedback.

Have fun and keep building :)

edit: My advise is wait until after computex

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

New Ryzen very soon, if you're patient you'll get great bang for buck 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

50 minutes ago, Bearmann said:

Where are you located? Do you live near a Micro Center? Do you need a monitor, peripherals, Windows 10?

I’m from the Asia, but use USD for reference.

Nope we don’t have that here.

I’m not really planning to buy a monitor but you could recommend one too (not included in the budget).

yeah windows 10

1 hour ago, zlolslavez said:

Use this format

edit: My advise is wait until after computex

1.) $500 to $600 US.

2.) For CAD, gaming and editing videos (possibly 4k) (games like NFS, COD and etc.).

3-4.) I don’t need one really but you could recommend a monitor, mouse and a keyboard  excluded from the budget.(for gaming)(Windows 10)

5.) Upgrade for maximizing work load and for better experience.

17 minutes ago, Vampire613 said:

I’m from the Asia, but use USD for reference.

US prices won't match Asian prices, so USD won't work for you.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I mean base your recommendation on the $500-$600 US budget.

Its better for us to build in your local currency. Components are usually cheaper in the US and many may not be available in Asia.

i live at the philippines and my budget would be  

Php 25,000

Unless you need one urgently I think I would wait until after Computex, as AMD will surely announce a release date for their new Ryzen processors, which may lower the price of other processors if those aren't available in your region. 

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

5 hours ago, Vampire613 said:

i live at the philippines and my budget would be  

Php 25,000

Awesome :) do you have perhaps a preferred retailer out there that you use?

Computex will be worth looking at, but in parts of Asia, it's likely that a U.S. release announcement won't effect certain regions for some time thereafter, and may be so inflated on release it may not be worth the wait. Who knows?

This would be the my 1st PC, I don’t really know anything about our retailers here.

What components should I look for, would you recommend buying at ebay?

3 hours ago, Vampire613 said:

This would be the my 1st PC, I don’t really know anything about our retailers here.

What components should I look for, would you recommend buying at ebay?

So I actually put together a 21000 PHP build earlier today using this online retailer: https://www.lazada.com.ph/?spm=a2o4l.pdp.header.dhome.649469ffdvDwjk

Which seems to be something like Amazon out here in the U.S.

I'll see what I can do in your budget range :) 

Do you need peripherals? (Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, headset/speakers?)

CPU/MOBO: Ryzen 5 2600 and B450 Aorus Elite Combo : 14399

RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHZ : 3250

GPU: RX 580 8GB HIS Ice Qx2 (Used) : 6700

STORAGE: 500GB SSD : 3649

CASE: Coolman Mirror TG : 1750

PSU: Coolermaster MWE Bronze 550W : 3130

• Total : 32878 PHP ~ $631 USD

Sorry I went over a few bucks! This is a pretty solid system, especially for the price!

The CPU and GPU will provide a nice gaming experience at 1080p High settings.

The Motherboard is surprisingly badass (it was either a crapper mobo for not much savings, or a pretty dang nice one!)

DDR4 RAM is a strange market out there, or at least on this retailer. 3000mhz is extremely expensive, 2400 is dirt cheap. For this CPU, you'd want dual channel (2 sticks) and that 2666mhz is the MINIMUM clock speed I'd glance at. Not badly priced, though for a nice brand!

Definitely wait until Computex to build your rig.

On 5/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, Vampire613 said:

I’m not really planning to buy a monitor but you could recommend one too (not included in the budget).

What monitor are you using right now? The Acer SB220Q bi is a pretty good monitor at it's $90 U.S. price.

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

18 hours ago, trevb0t said:

CPU/MOBO: Ryzen 5 2600 and B450 Aorus Elite Combo : 14399

RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHZ : 3250

GPU: RX 580 8GB HIS Ice Qx2 (Used) : 6700

STORAGE: 500GB SSD : 3649

CASE: Coolman Mirror TG : 1750

PSU: Coolermaster MWE Bronze 550W : 3130

• Total : 32878 PHP ~ $631 USD

Sorry I went over a few bucks! This is a pretty solid system, especially for the price!

The CPU and GPU will provide a nice gaming experience at 1080p High settings.

The Motherboard is surprisingly badass (it was either a crapper mobo for not much savings, or a pretty dang nice one!)

DDR4 RAM is a strange market out there, or at least on this retailer. 3000mhz is extremely expensive, 2400 is dirt cheap. For this CPU, you'd want dual channel (2 sticks) and that 2666mhz is the MINIMUM clock speed I'd glance at. Not badly priced, though for a nice brand!

Thank you!

Just now, Vampire613 said:

Thank you!

Sure! If you do need a monitor, mouse and keyboard included in that pricing... That may change things a bit. But I hope that works well for you!

If you do end up using that advice, feel free to mark it as the answer :)