WiFi hotspot Windows

giwrgosp-

My wifi adapter is intel wireless ac 9260 and I want to utilise its full capabilities and share network connection at 5ghz and 160mhz as it is supposed to work. Wifi hotspot from windows only enables 20mhz channel width. What shall I do?

1 hour ago, giwrgosp- said:

and share network

This is the only way I know how to do it, I don't know if anybody knows a better way or if there is software to do it. But you can go into CMD, first thing you want to know is if your wifi card or whatever has hosted network support. To do this, you have to type into command prompt

NETSH WLAN show drivers

and it should tell you if you have hosted network support. If you do, then you can proceed to the next step.

Then type in,

NETSH WLAN set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=NETWORKNAME key=PASSWORD

and obviously your going to replace "networkname" with your name of the hotspot and the same thing with "password". Then type into CMD:

NETSH WLAN start hostednetwork

which is pretty self explanatory, it simply starts the network. Your also going to want to confirm that you have internet connection sharing enabled. Go to control panel>network and internet>network and sharing>right click on your wifi adapter or ethernet or whatever>properties>sharing
and then simply enable internet connection sharing enabled.

My Rig: 

CPU: Intel i5 2500k 4 Cores, 4 Threads @ 4.5ghz ( asus uefi regulates BIOS and adjusts it, there is no manual option, so I can't get any higher than 4.5, but I theoretically should be able to get higher once I get a voltage "changeable" mobo

MOBO: Asus P8Z68 LE

RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 2133mhz ddr3 2x8 16GB

GPU: GTX 980 TI 150+ core, 100-150 ( I forgot )+ mem ( OC ) 

HDD: 500GB 3D MLC Samsung SSD ( soon ) + 2tb 7200rpm Seagate Constellation ES.2 SAS / LSI MegaRaid MR Raid/SAS Controller

CASE: Phanteks P350X

PERIPHERALS: IBM Model M 1984, Logitech G703 Mouse, Logitech G502 Mouse, Philips SHP9500 w/ V-Moda Boom Pro hooked up to my Sony AMP ( forgot model name, to lazy to find out ) 

Laptop: Gateway P-7805u FX 

CPU: 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2c/2t

RAM: 8GB DDR2 1066mhz sodimm 

GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800M GTS

HDD: 320GB 7200rpm hard drive 2.5"

SSD: Kingston A400 250GB SSD

SCREEN: Glossy 16:9 1440x900

PERIPHERALSLogitech G Pro