what does the i mean ? for example the h80 vs t0e h80i ? Does it mean pro ?

Overbuilder

Corsair liquid coolers?
With Corsair the 'i' stands for 'intelligent' or similar. This is what the H80i has on its product page that the normal H80 doesn't have:

with Corsair Link™ you can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance.

Usually this is connected to your PC using an internal USB connector (so make sure you have another, usually 2.0, internal port).

I might add that these 'budget AIO's' are typically not the best value coolers as compared to a more high end air cooler.. 

A Noctau NH-D15 or Cryorig R1 Ultimate would perform similarly, with the stock fans the Noctua even beat out Corsair's liquid coolers in one of LTT's comparison videos.

Any cooler, whether the Noctua, Cryorig or Corsair, should be double checked if it can fit into your case though. For the air coolers that means checking the max CPU cooler height (and comparing it to the cooler tower) and with a watercooler it is checking if the radiator fits.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Usage of the word "pro" in product names is also pretty hilarious. Like Dark Rock Pro 4. If "pro" would mean "professional", then why don't all desktops made for professional use cases only use "pro" hardware? So don't look at those suffixes at so much detail. They are mainly used as marketing trick, with some things to indicate product line (ROG with Asus or "X" with Gigabyte).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv