I'am new to user of vpn

Hello I'am new to useing VPN.

I don't ontherstand Why the say you are a Anonymous person. Whwn sites can tell me that I use a vpn app. And do all VPN apps tell you how much Traffic is is protected, because why is that important for me to know?

I use F-secure Freedome. And yes I know someone well tell me what there are other and better vpn apps. But I use it because it what in the package I bougth by F-secure

2 minutes ago, SirBond said:

I don't ontherstand Why the say you are a Anonymous person.

They can see that you're connecting from the VPNs servers but unless you're logged in somewhere or being tracked by cookies there's no way for them to know what country you're from or what your origin IP address is and as long as the VPN provider doesn't keep logs there's realistically no way to track the connection from the VPN back to you specifically!

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

I'am log in to my VPN provider account. at the license terms they write:  some things about illegally use and surffing at the net, and if that is logging or monitoring the network traffic I don't now.. But isn't that why some uses it so the can get to US netflex if they don't have access to it? I remember I heard 

that ones long time ago.

And I don't now how many types of cookies that so mabye they not block them all?

What do you use your VPN for? A lot of people these days will tell you that you "really need a VPN" but I'd say that's not the case. You only need one if somehow not using a VPN limits you in some way, this is the case with viewing geoblocked content for example. If on the other hand you're just very suspicious, therapy is probably a better solution than a VPN :P 

On 5/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, SirBond said:

I'am log in to my VPN provider account. at the license terms they write:  some things about illegally use and surffing at the net, and if that is logging or monitoring the network traffic I don't now.. But isn't that why some uses it so the can get to US netflex if they don't have access to it? I remember I heard 

that ones long time ago.

Using some service which is geolocation limited isn't illegal in any way. Its just against that service's terms, and they have right to terminate your account if they find out that. Or they just block those VPN servers from allowed IPs.

The part about illegal activity is there so that VPN provider can say in court that they didn't give permission to use service in that sense. And that if someone comes with warrant to ask about user logs or billing details, they will comply. Though it will depend on provider how long they will keep logs. Will it be forever or for 2 weeks, or maybe a month. I think this is also mentioned in ToS of service.

On 5/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, SirBond said:

And I don't now how many types of cookies that so mabye they not block them all?

Cookies are more like bits of code website saves to your browser. Services do IP/host blocking to prevent VPN usage.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks for your help

allways good to learn some new stuff