Dark rock pro 4 middle fan not going in

Guys I need help I followed this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pLbEQ3T-iU and my middle fan won’t fit. The height is somehow not able to fit in through the middle. I try moving it partially in and it hits the top and bottom plates

I have

aorus pro wifi

dark rock pro 4

244AF259-3163-4C8A-8875-9757FFE9FE74.jpeg

Have you tried the other one? Maybe they are slightly different. 

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Finally got it in I had to use force. The person in the video didn’t have to use force though 

Also I should ask but I applied thermal paste and put the fan on the cpu and had trouble getting the screw in then I figured  You have to screw one of the two halfway and then screw the other. I had to take off the fan like four times. Will my thermal paste be okay? I did this is less than 30 minutes 

19 minutes ago, Zakusa3xza said:

Also I should ask but I applied thermal paste and put the fan on the cpu and had trouble getting the screw in then I figured  You have to screw one of the two halfway and then screw the other. I had to take off the fan like four times. Will my thermal paste be okay? I did this is less than 30 minutes 

I'd test it to see how high the temps are first and, if they are too high then, I'd repaste it.

Ok that’s what I thought too because installing this thing was very hard. But I’m almost done with the build i just have to figure out cable management

21 minutes ago, Zakusa3xza said:

Ok that’s what I thought too because installing this thing was very hard. But I’m almost done with the build i just have to figure out cable management

Make sure you test everything before you cable manage. Wouldn't want to re-do the whole thing.

yes I’m trying to plug in the important cables for starting pc right now I’ll install hdd and GPU later so far I got the large power connector, cpu, and f panel in the motherboard I think that’s enough To start it 

The computer turns on for 10 seconds and then turns off And back on repeatedly. don’t know if that’s cpu overheating or not 

The dark rock pro 4 fan is spinning as well. There’s also no display

24 minutes ago, Zakusa3xza said:

The computer turns on for 10 seconds and then turns off And back on repeatedly. don’t know if that’s cpu overheating or not 

Make sure everything is connected correctly and in the right place. Can you post all your specs?

Okay I tried pushing All the wires in and the ram with more force and now it’s staying on that’s good it also has a display now I can focus on getting gpu and hdd and other stuff 

I've used this cooler.  All coolers come with installation instructions, please read them.  It tells you  in the instructions how to install the fan and to install it after screwing onto the processor.  Btw you must apply a bit of force to put the middle fan in.

If you need to take the fans off: unlatch the hooks from the corners of the fans and then remove the small latches from the sides of the heatsink.

The fans are in fact different sizes and the bigger fan goes in the middle and the smaller fan goes on front.

Edited by FirstMateCapnJamesMchord
Removed unecessary text.