Best free and fast VPN for smartphone?

Does anyone know a good and fast free VPN for smartphone that you yourself have used? 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

In this day and age, I don't think you can have one without the other. In otherwords, you wont get fast if it's free, and you won't have a lot of GB's until you're caped and running at 1Kbps. But, the name Hotspot Shield does come to mind when reading your title. I don't know how reliable they are though (like data mining and all that) so do be careful.

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

In this day and age, I don't think you can have one without the other. In otherwords, you wont get fast if it's free, and you won't have a lot of GB's until you're caped and running at 1Kbps. But, the name Hotspot Shield does come to mind when reading your title. I don't know how reliable they are though (like data mining and all that) so do be careful.

Well yes I expect that.. I mean I knew I wont get a blazingly fast speed. I just need it for browsing and maybe playing 480p videos without buffering. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

I don't think you can have one without the other

I believe you mean you only get one or the other, to be mildly pedantic

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Running a VPN costs money. How do you think they are able to offer a free VPN without going bankrupt quickly? 

This is why you should pay for it and with one that guarantees privacy (maximum protection under law, not a real guarantee). 

8 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Running a VPN costs money. How do you think they are able to offer a free VPN without going bankrupt quickly? 

This is why you should pay for it and with one that guarantees privacy (maximum protection under law, not a real guarantee). 

Of course but if they offer free option then why not. In which what I am looking for. 

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]