Windows 10 Stuttering every ~2 seconds since 15/05/2019

Go to solution Solved by NinJake,
19 minutes ago, ThorLangestrand said:

Updated to build 18362, will wait probably 24 hours to check for problems before marking the post fixed. I do not see an option for WSUS. -snip-

Awesome, hopefully it's all good now!

20 hours ago, hopcyn3 said:

I know this thread is old, but did updating windows fix the issue, or did it come back?

I'm experiencing this exact thing and I've tried everything I can think of.

I've done multiple clean installs of windows, updated all drivers, changed all hardware in my pc one by one, tried uninstalling a few updates from windows and got rid of all unnecessary software, but no luck.

It could also be that your edition is corrupted, try to make an updated installer using the Windows media creation tool for W10:

https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

• 2 months later...

I bought a HP Omen laptop a few weeks ago and it was working swimmingly. A few days ago, my laptop started with the same issue on basically doing anything, be it playing games, watching YouTube, etc. It's definitely not a spec issue as my PC has a 9th gen I7, RTX 2070 with 24GB of RAM.

You can maybe try the below video and see if this works for you.

I am experiencing the same issues with my brand new build. I have been on Nvidia forums and windows forums and no one seems to know what is causing the issue or how to fix it. I just wanted to see if anyone here knew anything.