Acer cg437kp looks amazing

Rdpruitt

This “monitor” looks perfect! I’ve been waiting for the xg438q from asus, which is 4K, 120hz, HDR 600, and freesync 2. The Acer cg437kp is 4k, 144hz, HDR 1000, and has freesync. The Acer one seems better in every way, AND it's (supposedly) cheaper than the estimated price of the xg438q. 

The only downsides I can see are that it doesn't have wall mounting, and it only has normal freesync, not freesync 2, which doesn't matter for me because I have a Nvidia card.( Nvidia cards can't take advantage of freesync 2, right? If you use a freesync 2 monitor, it won't be any different than a normal freesync one, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to know. )

So hyped for this monitor. Right now I'm using a 43" 1080p 60hz with RTX 2080 ti. I love the size. Can't go smaller.

This feels like it'd be more suitable for a status update

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

39 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

This feels like it'd be more suitable for a status update

Sorry. I forgot to write my question. It's leaked that this will cost around $1299. That seems like a pretty good price when compared to the Asus pg27uq. The only real advantage that the pg27uq has is g-sync. Why is the Acer cg437kp so 'cheap'? Is there any drawbacks I haven't noticed?