RAM issues

Go to solution Solved by DemiGod,

Well for me seems like standart ram issue if you switched slots cleaned the pins and identified which ram is causing the issue the only option I see is buying a new stick

i booted up a PC a week ago and saw an error that DIMM 3 contained a memory error before the OS booted when i pressed F1 to continue and opened task manager i saw i was runing at 6GB which means i only have one pair in dual channel(i have 4 sticks of 2GB DDR3) and the games i played werent runing well

i tried rebooting with the same issue next day when i boot up the BIOS tells me that my memory size is different and when i log in it says that i am back to 8GB so i think nothing of it and start playing but my game(Assasins Creed Syndicate) freezes and my whole PC freezes i have to force reboot(i pulled the plug) this would happen again and again whenever my PC told me i was at 8GB and i think the RAM in DIMM 3 is the one causing the problem i have tried switching its slots and cleaning the RAM(using an eraser on the gold contacts) but the same happens i posted this to rule out any software issue that might be causing this???

PLS HELP!!!!!!!

Xeon 4 core 8 Thread 3.00Ghz

8GB RAM

500 GB Hard Drive

Nvidia Geforce GTX 750(Over Clocked)

Dell Precision T3500 

Well for me seems like standart ram issue if you switched slots cleaned the pins and identified which ram is causing the issue the only option I see is buying a new stick