Is this rig good for Litecoin/Dogecoin mining ?

Go to solution Solved by RankUpGamers,

your going to need more then a single core for mining 

Leave, or do some research, Most miners use the 415, because all it needs to do is send and receive work.

Run LTCRabbit from a small USB Flash Drive, and remotely connect. 

Overall looks good, but check in the manual for that motherboard that all PCIE slots can be populated, and it doesn't turn  some off!

And get the cheapest 4gb set of ram! at most with LTC rabbit, it will use 2.5 Gbbb. 

Happy mining

I'm a newb to mining but I have experience building gaming rigs. So I'm thinking about building a mining rig to earn money to cover its costs and the maybe earn some profit. In terms of electricity, I couldn't care less. Where I live, electricity is second-to-none. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2GHrs

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Leave, or do some research, Most miners use the 415, because all it needs to do is send and receive work.

Run LTCRabbit from a small USB Flash Drive, and remotely connect. 

Overall looks good, but check in the manual for that motherboard that all PCIE slots can be populated, and it doesn't turn  some off!

And get the cheapest 4gb set of ram! at most with LTC rabbit, it will use 2.5 Gbbb. 

Happy mining

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

No he isn't, the rig is obviously intended for GPU mining since CPU mining is pointless anyway.

i was told that 1 core cant handle it my bad 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

To mutch ram get 2gb of 1333mhz cl9 ram for 22 bucks and no hdd (You can boot linux of an USB Stick) 

Thanks for the replies, but the thing is: Will it be worth it ? or will it not bring enough revenue for its costs ?

Forget about doge coin as its only a meme thing.

Litecoin is much better.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

Litecoin is much better.

But it is the most profitable cryptocurrency.

Thanks for the replies, but the thing is: Will it be worth it ? or will it not bring enough revenue for its costs ?

http://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin  Put in the KH/s, and power draw and see how long it takes for ROI

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Litecoin is much better.

How? Same ole profit margins as when I mined it long ago, and meanwhile doge went up 5x in price?

Litecoin is much better.

Doge much better, doge such currency, very many coins

i7-4770k, Asus maximus vi hero, Swiftech h220, GTX 780 DCUII, Corsair RM 850w, Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb, WD Black 1Tb, NZXT Hue, Asus DRW-24F1st