What is this Worth?

I'm not really sure what fair pricing would be and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I7 3770

PNY GTX 950

8 GB Kingston DDR3 1333 

Raidmax 630 watt power supply

1tb Hitachi HDD 7200rpm

Currently has Windows 7 ultimate but will try to upgrade to Windows 10 since they're killing 7 support

1 minute ago, WarDance said:

So I want to sell what has been kind of a secondary/guest PC but I'm not really sure what fair pricing would be and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I7 3770

PNY GTX 950

8 GB Kingston DDR3 1333 

Raidmax 630 watt power supply

1tb Hitachi HDD

Currently has Windows 7 ultimate but will try to upgrade to Windows 10 since they're killing 7 support

what country do you live in?

I live in the states, Michigan to be precise.

5 minutes ago, WarDance said:

I live in the states, Michigan to be precise.

do you have a picture of it and a price you were ball parking?

I do not at the moment as I am at work, it's an optiplex 9010 with some of the parts switched out, Im actually waiting for 4 gigs of RAM to arrive to update it because originally I only used it with 4gb. Based on the price of parts I saw on eBay as well as Craigslist I was thinking probably $200 to $300... But I also know that those prices can seem inflated at times. I was also considering modify the case slightly cut open a window on the side panel and use plexiglass and add a little bit of RGB since that seems to be what all the kids are into these days.  For the ram I made sure to find a matching set on eBay to what I already had.

3 minutes ago, WarDance said:

I do not at the moment as I am at work, it's an optiplex 9010 with some of the parts switched out, Im actually waiting for 4 gigs of RAM to arrive to update it because originally I only used it with 4gb. Based on the price of parts I saw on eBay as well as Craigslist I was thinking probably $200 to $300... But I also know that those prices can seem inflated at times. I was also considering modify the case slightly cut open a window on the side panel and use plexiglass and add a little bit of RGB since that seems to be what all the kids are into these days.  For the ram I made sure to find a matching set on eBay to what I already had.

Looking at this 

image.png.fdc35e03440e7d0a033ee0352ad7fd71.png

i would charge in the ballpark of the low $200's as you want a quick sale but you do not want to undercut yourself 

Just now, WickedStarfish said:

Looking at this 

image.png.fdc35e03440e7d0a033ee0352ad7fd71.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=17c10421afdc6db8

i would charge in the ballpark of the low $200's as you want a quick sale but you do not want to undercut yourself 

actually didn't see the 950 in there, i would move the price to between $300 and $350 as the gtx 950 is worth $100 - $214 on its own

Sounds good I was initially thinking $250. But I'll guess I'll start high and let them talk me down to $275 as low options

I also have a spare RX 460 4gb I'm not sure it would be better to switch out the 950 or not

1 minute ago, WarDance said:

I also have a spare RX 460 4gb I'm not sure it would be better to switch out the 950 or not

the 460 offers a little less gaming performance than the 950 so its really your call 

$200-300 is pretty fair, on the lower end since it doesn't have an SSD and the power supply isn't higher end. The GTX 950 really isn't worth much with Polaris stuff at/below $100 and GTX 970's coming below $100 now.

If you're wanting more up near $300. A $20 120gb SSD, Windows 10 and some LED fans or something could maybe add value but I feel like a lower price will attract more people who would rather do a couple upgrades to it themselves rather than just tacking on whatever you did to it onto the price.