FREE Games of the Day #18 May 11th, 2019

Paul Rudd

Game #1 Warhead is a FREE Early Access Game released to Steam TODAY, May 11th, 2019.

It's a game with tower defense mechanics in an ARPG environment.

Game #2 Frightened Beetles is a FREE game released to Steam 1 YEAR AGO, May 11th, 2018 and has 200 Very Positive reviews.

It's a small adventure for just a couple of minutes. For some people the game may turn out to be hard.

Game #3 StarBreak is a FREE game released to Steam 3 YEARS AGO, May 10th, 2016 and has 948 Mostly Positive reviews.

It's a unique skill-based action platformer MMO where you explore strange sci-fi worlds, kill legions of aliens and fight epic boss battles.

Bonus Game #4 Heavens Vault is a $24.99 game released to Steam 25 DAYS AGO, April 16th, 2019 and has 149 Very Positive reviews.

Lucky for you, a demo was released for the game 2 DAYS AGO, May 9th, 2019.

It's an enthralling narrative-driven adventure game where you'll sail an open-world of space-rivers, discover lost ruins, explore ancient sites and find artifacts.

Bonus Game #5 HIVESWAP Act 1 is a $7.99 game released to Steam 20 MONTHS AGO, September 14th, 2017 and has 2,452 Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.

Lucky for you, a demo was released for the game YESTERDAY, May 10th, 2019.

It's a hand-drawn tribute to hilarious '90s adventure games (with none of the accompanying frustration).

Bonus Game #6 Genesis Noir is a game that will release to Steam before, during and after the big bang.

It's a noir adventure set before, during and after the Big Bang. Explore black holes, primordial Earth, and jazz cafes. Witness the birth and history of mankind.

Bonus Game #7 Neo Cab is game that will release to Steam sometime in the future as it has no targeted release date.

It's an emotional cyberpunk RPG survival game with an excellent soundtrack.

isnt there a game about galaxy and have sales with free demo, i forgot the name.

12 minutes ago, Oalei said:

isnt there a game about galaxy and have sales with free demo, i forgot the name.

Stellaris maybe? That's just a free to play weekend. I don't post those here because they're temporary and usually tons of space for the install.

1 minute ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Stellaris maybe? That's just a free to play weekend. I don't post those here because they're temporary and usually tons of space for the install.

yeah that thing, at least it have a discount, idk about the game itself thou. i mean everygame is kinda everywhere dude, but every game have it unique traits to it, maybe.