Red CM HAF XB

LaMokona

Put this rig up a bit ago. Posted it in the build log section then. Finally got the time, money, and nice weather, to paint it. The square button on the front is wired to the two Enermax Vegas fans on the front. 

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.8Ghz 

Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z 

RAM: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2x8GB) 

Cooler: Corsair H80i 

GPU: ASUS DirectCUII HD 6950 (Waiting to upgrade) 

SSD: 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K 

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB 

dsc01151q.jpg 

dsc01129jz.jpg 

dsc01156wo.jpg 

dsc01132rb.jpg 

More can be found in this album 

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10119249/ 

And just a small preview of my next project. 

dsc01171er.jpg

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

What kind of fans are those in the front of the case? Those things look amazing

They're Enermax T.B Vegas Duo 140mm fans.

http://www.enermaxusa.com/fan_uctvd14a.php

Build Logs          

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Sorry for the double post. Site isn't very phone friendly. Wouldn't let me edit previous post. :(

Build Logs          

That looks SWEET, I totally want one, can't really afford another desktop right now, Gotta get a new laptop to replace this aging (and shitty) HP Elitebook 6930P (which I replaced a 6510b for).

Thank you. The Antec build is made up of mostly donated parts.

I'll also have to be getting a laptop soon :(

Build Logs          

Great work man!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Awesome build, I like the red touch and I see that i was not the only one to go with those vegas duo fans.  I'm guessing the red switch is for the fan led's.  looks like I need to put some of my photo's on the form, so these people can see the beautiful blue color that they show.  Only complaint is after installing 7 vegas duo fans in my haf xb case.  There is way to many of those wires to hide with the fans having a wired speed controller and a push-button to select led colors(Lots of wires).  Keep on Building.

Great work man!

Thank you :)

Awesome build, I like the red touch and I see that i was not the only one to go with those vegas duo fans.  I'm guessing the red switch is for the fan led's.  looks like I need to put some of my photo's on the form, so these people can see the beautiful blue color that they show.  Only complaint is after installing 7 vegas duo fans in my haf xb case.  There is way to many of those wires to hide with the fans having a wired speed controller and a push-button to select led colors(Lots of wires).  Keep on Building.

Thank you. Yeah, the button on the front is the LED switch for the fans. Thinking of making a speed nob on the front also, though pondering if it's worth it with the 140mm since they're pretty quiet. I had a 120mm Vegas on the back but took out for the Antec build. Even with three fans it was alot of wires, I can't imagine working with 7 fans. The blue is amazing, Main reason I'm working on the blue Antec is to show these of in blue. :D

Build Logs          

what kind of paint did you use?

I have had VERY good results with Duplicolor Enamel.

Used the exact same paint, I had to unfortunately use a non-automotive Rust-Oleum clear coat It didn't seem to stick on as well. :( 

Build Logs