Justin bieber is arrested: Please i urge you to calm down and think before you comment

brownninja97

What a prick, I just can't help laughing at this moron

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Wow that is nothing, 2500, my parents could pay that easy. Im surprised, why would someone with practically everything go so low.

are you joking with me? you need appreciate the value of money, to me 2500$ is equal to a months worth of my very life of hard work and exhaustion which i will never and can never get back, that is practicly just stealing a months worth of my lifetime, heck, it would be more productive and alot easier to just sit in jail for a month.

Am I the only one who's honestly not surprised by this at all? 

Think about all the trouble he's caused in the past, and how careless he seems about everything. I am not the least bit surprised by anything he's done, I mean he's a 20 year old millionaire. Of course he doesn't have respect for anything, he's just a spoiled punk ass kid. My local news posted stuff about this on facebook, and what irritates me more then seeing and hearing about this constantly, is the number of people who say 'oh too bad he didn't die in an accident'. He was not the only person in the car, which means the innocent model that was with him would've been effected and, it probably would've been into another car hurting even more people. Honestly people, look on the bright side. Nobody got hurt. Now I'm not defending him at all, hearing rumors that he got bail irritates the fuck out of me, because this kid does need to learn a lesson. Letting him pay his way out of it is of course just a get out of jail free card for him, so he's going to keep raising hell until somebody finally does get hurt or until he gets to sit in a cage of a couple years. 

/rantover.

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

are you joking with me? you need appreciate the value of money, to me 2500$ is equal to a months worth of my very life of hard work and exhaustion which i will never and can never get back, that is practicly just stealing a months worth of my lifetime, heck, it would be more productive and alot easier to just sit in jail for a month.

You do have a point and a very valid one, but consider that bieber has millions of dollars already and probably sold 2500 bucks worth of music and publicity in the meantime of this event, so yeah that's not much at all for him, and tbh that is not too much either for a full family (I'm talking about the dude you replied to now) because they may have his mom's and dad's salary together + savings or whatever, so yeah, would you pay 2500 bucks to get your kid out of jail?

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

You do have a point and a very valid one, but consider that bieber has millions of dollars already and probably sold 2500 bucks worth of music and publicity in the meantime of this event, so yeah that's not much at all for him, and tbh that is not too much either for a full family (I'm talking about the dude you replied to now) because they may have his mom's and dad's salary together + savings or whatever, so yeah, would you pay 2500 bucks to get your kid out of jail?

I do agree that, it's chump change for Justin. However honestly, if my 20 year old kid was stupid enough to do this, I would let him sit. 

I thought someone would say something like that via misinterpretation, what im trying to say is that 2500 isnt a lot fo money for someone of his caliber, he can wipe his ass with money and he would be fine, i do appreciate money a lot especially with the experience ive had during my life time, im sorry if i offended you or anyone else due to a misunderstanding.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I do agree that, it's chump change for Justin. However honestly, if my 20 year old kid was stupid enough to do this, I would let him sit. 

Well yeah, I would too tho, and honestly I don't think they should let celebrities do these things, I bet that if it was a regular guy they would have made him sit there

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Well yeah, I would too tho, and honestly I don't think they should let celebrities do these things, I bet that if it was a regular guy they would have made him sit there

I disagree. He was detained, and had to pay bail, they had to do everything from the book at that point. It may seem like they treated him differently, but that's only because the average person, doesn't have that kind of money to throw around. 

It's amazing how Bieber's bodyguards haven't beaten him up and stole all his money. The person is a walking stick!

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

It's amazing how Bieber's bodyguards haven't killed themselves. 

Fixed. 

I knew the forum would break at one point. I hoped, I thought that maybe if we really really really tried....the name Justin Beiber would never appear on this forum. But alas, no.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

would you pay 2500 bucks to get your kid out of jail?

it would seem like the answer is a obvious yes, but honestly, it really depends on what he had done :P.

I thought someone would say something like that via misinterpretation, what im trying to say is that 2500 isnt a lot fo money for someone of his caliber, he can wipe his ass with money and he would be fine, i do appreciate money a lot especially with the experience ive had during my life time, im sorry if i offended you or anyone else due to a misunderstanding.

well yes 2500 is nothing to him, hell, he could probably pay 250000 without giving it a second thought, if i had 1/10th of his money i would quit my job and become an expert programmer, do lots of reading about physics and everything else in this world, basicly live a jolly fulfilling life and do all the things people don't have time for because of work.

If he gets to keep his Visa I'm going to be pissed, lots of Families,eSports Competitors,Graduates,Students can't even get a visa and he goes and breaks the law with one. Deport him.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Oxygen thief, sigh!

Intel Core i7 4770K | Gigabyte R9 290 OC 4GB Windforce Edition | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo

Noctua NF-S12A FLX 120 + 140mm Fans | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | BitFenix Ghost Case

Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM-850 PSU | G. Skill Sniper 16GB (4x4GB) | AOC G2460PQU 144Hz Monitor

Sooo...you have experience with it? Jk

I am the worst person to talk about drunk or etc behavior, I'm 16 and I simply took the decision to never drink or smoke. I've never tried any drink in my life, not even  the beer my parents have suggested many time in barbecues.

Ah, in that case then you should probably refrain from making blanket statements :P At least you are honest though.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Should've used something other then milk to simulate the vomit, it can be mistake for something else..... 

If he gets to keep his Visa I'm going to be pissed, lots of Families,eSports Competitors,Graduates,Students can't even get a visa and he goes and breaks the law with one. Deport him.

ICE is looking into it. Apparently if he gets his felony charge from egging his neighbors house, his ass is grass. 

Has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact that he does not appreciate what he has. He has never wanted for anything in his life. Also he is an egotistical, uppity douchebag and money only makes that worse in a person.

naa he was poor at first but after 5 years of having legions of people that depend on making him happy for their salaries it raises peoples egos and stuff... if my family hadnt put me in my place when i came into money when i was young id prob be an asshole too. these celebrities dont have anyone to tell them no so they keep pushing the limits as they get catered and are oddly surprised when they find themselves in jail... 

naa he was poor at first but after 5 years of having legions of people that depend on making him happy for their salaries it raises peoples egos and stuff... if my family hadnt put me in my place when i came into money when i was young id prob be an asshole too. these celebrities dont have anyone to tell them no so they keep pushing the limits as they get catered and are oddly surprised when they find themselves in jail... 

His family was never poor. He came from a well to do upper-middle class family. His mother Pattie Mallette is a film maker and author. She has a net worth of $20 million. I'd hardly call that "poor". So again, had he grown up poor and appreciated hard work and money he might not be as big a douchebag as he is.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless