Other Tech Channels

paddytokey

Among those others have already mentioned, especially TTL, I got few greats. 3DGAMEMAN for one. For custom builds and other cool stuff SingularityComputers and DazMode are good. Singularity has in deph build logs on watercooling and case modding.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

TekSyndicate, Paul's Hardware and TimeToLiveCustoms. I despise unboxings though so I only watch a few of Linus' vid. :P

My favorite one is still Linus Tech Tips and NCIXcom.

Some other channels i watch: Tek Syndicate, Tech of Tomorrow, TTL, Singularity computers, Newegg, Thetechsource, Marques Brownlee and duncan33303.

Other than Linus I watch: Logan (Razetheworld or Teksydicate) for all my tech news (i.e. what's happening[usually to the internet]) and I like him about as much as Linus, MKBHD and duncan 33303 for my mobile device coverage and entertainment, Tech Source (techsource1) and Eli The Computer Guy (eytechs) on occasion. That's about it.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I like all of the channels you guys have listed, but I watched less and less of some of them lately, probably been to me having to little free time.

MEH

I watch tastypc but only for the visuals. I'm mostly just a linus fan

He who dies with the most tools wins.