League of Legends Group/Chat Room

Unhelpful

Does anyone know if there is an unofficial LTT forums league of legends chat room (in-game chat room for anyone who doesn't know what I mean) already made? If not, am I allowed to make one/would anybody be interested in hanging out in there? I tried searching for something like this and couldn't find one already made.

Only if you're in OCE  :ph34r:

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

You gotta either be a mod or a admin in Wferr's TS3 server or ask @_ASSASSIN_ @Wferr.

You won't be able to create one otherwise, they've got one already.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

You gotta either be a mod or a admin in Wferr's TS3 server or ask @_ASSASSIN_ @Wferr.

You won't be able to create one otherwise, they've got one already.

What I meant is an in-game room. You can set up rooms to chat and hang out, I dont mean like in TS3. I was asking if there is one already, so there is?

261ni12.jpg

That is what I mean

Oh my bad...I don't believe they'll be running the LOL client 24/7

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Oh my bad...I don't believe they'll be running the LOL client 24/7

What I mean.. Is a room created in league. It is 100% hosted on league, the creator being there has ZERO influence on it. I dont mean like hosting a chat room on it. Once its set up, its all on riot's end. Even if its empty it still exists (unless it goes without having anyone for long enough) to join one you just put the name. Its just a room to hang out and see other people in, can invite people to games through there.

Huh?

Not everyone is on the NA servers surprise surprise :P

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"