Thoughts on a new "Internet name" I thought of for myself?

TopWargamer

I've thought of a new "Internet name" for me to go by when registering accounts. I've used "TopWargamer" for so long and I came up with the name when I was like, 11 or 12, and now it just sounds cheesy to me. So here's the name I thought of: Double. Something short, sweet, and doesn't sound as cheesy, and it's the name of a character from Skullgirls!

Thoughts and suggestions?

COMIC SANS

I like it. I was going to make a very inappropriate joke about it. But I will not.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

It's a pretty generic name, so I somehow doubt that it will be available many places.

A name's a name - it's your identification, so you should value what you think more so than any other person's opinion.

Pew Pew Helicopters

We all make random names at that age that we regret later... Like my ''internet name'' was made at the age of 13, and it's literal translation to english is ''Rusted coke'' (don't ask how the f*** did I get that name). Too bad we can't change names on LTT (for now at least).

On topic: can't think of any names. Keep using your current one as long as you can, or in case it's taken, different variations of it?

A name's a name - it's your identification, so you should value what you think more so than any other person's opinion.

^^This. Your internet name is pretty much your internet ID, or sort of it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm sorta good at generating names.
here, have some:

drakhali

kilora

cenchoun

denkihl

brahbar

doxxilia

ghenshiura

quandrix

burbander

Woo!

I was thinking of names a while back as well, I settled for one (not this one) after I joined the forum so obviously kidbest100 isn't it.. 

But heres some of my ideas I had.

(I like slightly humorous ones)

SandWichPilot

AirBufallo

UraniumWizard

MagicMatress

BreadCrustBandit

IrradiatedUnicorn

I know most people probably wont like those but it was just a quick 5 minute thinking spree xD

I'm sorta good at generating names.

here, have some:

drakhali

kilora

cenchoun

denkihl

brahbar

doxxilia

ghenshiura

quandrix

burbander

I like quandrix maybe doublequandrix or something

Firetruck will never die.

DancincPolarBear

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've been on the internet for 9 years and you can't find me based on my real name, and I have no actual internet name  :ph34r:

I use a new name everywhere and make absolute certain to leave zero footprints. 

I don't really think anyone can help you come up with an online alias anyway, that should be personal. Otherwise it's kind of shallow and lacks any soft of authenticity. 

Error: 410

I just used the phonetic alphabet for my first and last initials. Same initials, different name. Sweet and simple.

Mine is the most creative. JoeyDM. Definitely not my first name then last initials. I swear.

Skull girls is the name of a game. Doubt it will be free. do something fun like Wolfjob (Dont google, seriously, dont google it.)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Skull girls is the name of a game. Doubt it will be free.

What

I know that Skullgirls is a game...and I know it's not free. How was this relevant?

>.>

COMIC SANS