Hello guys, I'm in a budget of 700€ tops and I need a Laptop good enough to get some work done (Word, PowerPoint E-mail,Browser, maybe some editing!?! and eventually gaming!? if it's possible)

I'm from Portugal.

Suggestions?

Best regards!

Hp Envy X360 13" with the R5 2500u.

It can do some (like not heavy) gaming and overall a fantastic laptop

9 minutes ago, ZigaZz said:

budget of 700€

Any links of online stores? Preferred max weight and min battery life? Mind low sRGB display and non-upgradable RAM?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

8 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Hp Envy X360 13" with the R5 2500u.

It can do some (like not heavy) gaming and overall a fantastic laptop

I cannot find that one here on our stores, thx anyway

27 minutes ago, ZigaZz said:

Hello guys, I'm in a budget of 700€ tops and I need a Laptop good enough to get some work done (Word, PowerPoint E-mail,Browser, maybe some editing!?! and eventually gaming!? if it's possible)

I'm from Portugal.

Suggestions?

Best regards!

aight dont go with these hp enveys and the normie stuff, go old school, not too old, i suggest a hp pavilion m6, [the intel version specifically] they are super customablility friendly, with a simple to open latch that reveals the ram sticks [ddr3, maximum of 16gb] the wifi card and a micro sata so you can get a boot ssd if you want, and the hard drive. when it comes to the io its basically desktop grade with 4 usb ports 3 being usb3 and 1 being usb2, a vga port and a hdmi port for dual monitor support, a lan port if you want faster connection speed, a sd card reader.... ngl i dont use thoes, and finally a cd/dvd reader and writer, it may be old but it packs a punch, it comes stock with 8gb ram, and a 3rd gen i5 [at least thoes are my specs] the hard drive is also 700gb so it can hold alot of your wholsome memes and steam games while having enough space to throw all your other documents at it,

ps the i5 is swapable so if you want a i7 go right ahead.

Acer  Nitro 5 is a good budget option, can do some decent gaming and has upgradable ram. (Comes with 8GB I think) I don’t know if it’s available in Portugal tho...

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

5 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Acer  Nitro 5 is a good budget option, can do some decent gaming and has upgradable ram. (Comes with 8GB I think) I don’t know if it’s available in Portugal tho...

Acer nitro 5 in portugal is around 1000€ wich is 300€+ my budget! thanks anyway!

Just now, ZigaZz said:

ddr3 it's a little too outdated but thx anyways for your help!

i mean.. not by much, it still games decently, now if it was ddr2 thats a dif story, i game with ddr3 and find no problem with it, and the sticks are cheaper than ddr4

8 minutes ago, just that pc guy said:

aight dont go with these hp enveys and the normie stuff, go old school, not too old, i suggest a hp pavilion m6, [the intel version specifically] they are super customablility friendly, with a simple to open latch that reveals the ram sticks [ddr3, maximum of 16gb] the wifi card and a micro sata so you can get a boot ssd if you want, and the hard drive. when it comes to the io its basically desktop grade with 4 usb ports 3 being usb3 and 1 being usb2, a vga port and a hdmi port for dual monitor support, a lan port if you want faster connection speed, a sd card reader.... ngl i dont use thoes, and finally a cd/dvd reader and writer, it may be old but it packs a punch, it comes stock with 8gb ram, and a 3rd gen it [at least thoes are my specs] the hard drive is also 700gb so it can hold alot of your wholsome memes and steam games while having enough space to throw all your other documents at it,

12 minutes ago, just that pc guy said:

aight dont go with these hp enveys and the normie stuff, go old school, not too old.

Um..... What? Whats wrong with a regular laptop.

5 minutes ago, ZigaZz said:

Ddr3, is super common in laptops, its still used today for a wide range of devices.

14 minutes ago, just that pc guy said:

i suggest a hp pavilion m6, [the intel version specifically] they are super customablility friendly, with a simple to open latch that reveals the ram sticks [ddr3, maximum of 16gb] the wifi card and a micro sata so you can get a boot ssd if you want, and the hard drive. when it comes to the io its basically desktop grade with 4 usb ports 3 being usb3 and 1 being usb2, a vga port and a hdmi port for dual monitor support, a lan port if you want faster connection speed, a sd card reader.... ngl i dont use thoes, and finally a cd/dvd reader and writer, it may be old but it packs a punch, it comes stock with 8gb ram, and a 3rd gen i5 [at least thoes are my specs] the hard drive is also 700gb so it can hold alot of your wholsome memes and steam games while having enough space to throw all your other documents at it,

ps the i5 is swapable so if you want a i7 go right ahead

So a 150$ HP Probook 6470b that is awful to game on and swapping out the CPU is a "meh" idea as anything worth swapping for is more expencive than the laptop and doesnt enhance the experience at all?

https://www.amazon.es/Huawei-Matebook-Ordenador-portátil-R5-2500/dp/B07KXVCCLY

Its amazon spain, but this is a very nice machine to pick up for 700 euroes.

Huawei Matebook D Ryzen

Acer Aspire 7 A715-72G-75XG - gaming

Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-54P1

Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15 81FB00C7GE - short battery life

Asus Vivobook S530FN - OKish build quality, small battery

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128