Want to change FB account associated with my account

Fasauceome

I accidentally signed in with my personal Facebook, decided I wanted to sign out and use the account associated with my business/website, but now when I click "sign in" it automatically just signs my personal in.

edit: I also now use Instagram for promoting my business so it would be neat to have that attached to the profile as well.

edit 2: cleared cookies as per @LoGiCalDrm's advice, no dice. I only put this in feature suggestions because it seems intentional, but if it's a bug then this could be moved.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

For a long time member its odd that you don't know the rules about advertising. Your sig is also doing it, in a way.

I don't know for sure, but I think you need to unlink all and link them again. Possible clearing cookies between unlink and relink.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

For a long time member its odd that you don't know the rules about advertising

Actually my 1 year anniversary on the forum was yesterday, still young and dumb! Haven't had a mod tell me to stop yet so idk.

I'll try cookies though.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Actually my 1 year anniversary on the forum was yesterday, still young and dumb! Haven't had a mod tell me to stop yet so idk.

When its under the fold, it rarely gets noted, not unless you provoke it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

When its under the fold, it rarely gets noted, not unless you provoke it.

I have had a mod contact me specifically to mention my website so I think it's been noticed

Primary PC:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Facebook only lets you link actual accounts to the forum, not pages. If that's the case, there's no way to achieve what you want, even if you started from scratch on everything.

The next thing to try though would be to go into your Facebook account settings and revoke LTT's access to your FB account. You should then get a consent screen next time you try to link them, which may (but again I don't think so) let you choose what you want to link it to.

HTTP/2 203