Seeking Bluetooth IEMs suggestion, $300 budget, total newbie.

Jerico64

Hello everybody,

Currently i got very cheaply the Meizu EP 52. Owned them for about 1,5 years. 

I mostly listen to Audible audiobooks for 8+h a day, and i wear the earbuds constantly around the neck.

Recently the right earphone got really quite and it's time to change. 

I'm looking for something better but the choice is vast, need some help in choosing. Hopefully you can help! 

Of the EP52 i like the battery life, how they wear around the neck, and that they seem water resistant. 

Don't particularly like how they sound but as i never owned something better I can't compare. Had some Jaybird X3 before for a while, rubbish battery life, i went trough few tips as they would just fall off the earphones, and lastly the non-usb charging was a pain. 

Also i get annoyed quite a bit constantly loosing the silicon tips with the EP 52.

So I'm looking for better sound overall, long battery life, confortable to wear all day, possibly water resistant, with resilient tips and with a microphone. 

Budget is possibly $300 max $500 for something that hits all the points. 

Thanks!

i fyou dont mind a cable you could grab a fiio BTR3 and plug in any iem you want maybe a Moondrop Kanas pro for example keep the wire tucked under your shirt and have the btr3 in your pocket connected through bluetooth to your source so you still retain some of that freedom.