Headphone for working out

Astrea

Any reccomendation for good overear headphone or maybe in ear but would prefer overear for working out? Needs to be wireless but also budget wise for a headphone. The main problem is their is sweat while working out so im trying to find good headphone for this purpose.

thanks in advance!

15 minutes ago, Daniel1 said:

What is your budget?

Around 230$

7 hours ago, Astrea said:

Any reccomendation for good overear headphone or maybe in ear but would prefer overear for working out? Needs to be wireless but also budget wise for a headphone. The main problem is their is sweat while working out so im trying to find good headphone for this purpose.

thanks in advance!

In my experience most over ears even an open back while working out get a bit sweaty around the ear cup unless you dont sweat when you work out lol

I have tried my ATHm40x, xpt 100, senn hd 558s and I always find IEMs are the way to go for working out someone else may have a different experience with something wireless but thought I would share my experience.

also from my experience working out with over ears suck unless you have a headphone with a decent amount of clamp which suck for long term comfort. for working out Im a big fan of bluetooth in ears something like jaybird x3 is designed for the purpose in mind and don't sound half bad either