I think this counts as a storage topic? USB Drive data recovery

TL;DR I ejected a a usb drive from a pc and it went from being called it's custom name to just "USB Drive (E)" and all the files are gone, BUT they're still taking up space on the drive.
I've already looked through the hidden folders and I'm using unCHK to go through the FOUND folder right now.

Chkdsk was unable to recover anything of value (just recovered another FOUND folder about 2/3 the size of the initial one). Wondering if there's any other magic tricks I'm unaware of to attempt to recover the files. They weren't necessarily important, but I would like to have them back if possible.

If there's any info missing you need to provide help, I'll provide it as best I can.

Edited by TheGreatWizardCalder
clarified title.

Try easus recovery..it work like a charm for me

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

A similar thing happens to SD cards and other flash storage devices. If you have already tried recovery software chances are it's not coming back due to one of the following reasons

- Corrupt Device Registration in Windows

- Physical Damage to the Main Board of the drive

- Sectors are damaged which is a similar situation to a damaged raid.

If it is that important, you can take it to a data recovery professional but I doubt they will be able to do anything.

Hope this helps and have a good one!!!!