GTX 780 ti or wait for GTX 880

Flipside

What is the best version of the cooler, and will the cooler make a huge difference in overclocking cooling because the stock one looks amazing?

ASUS DCUII,MSI Twin Frozr,Gigabyte windforce or EVGA ACX any of these would be good or the reference design most actually overclock pretty well 

I hate these questions, especially when no one knows when GTX 880 will be released. If you have the money and need a upgrade go buy a 780 ti, and if not well just wait. In the end the 880 will probably not be that much faster...

well if you get the 780ti now , it would be the equivilant to the 870 *this is my estimation*. so you wont be missing out on alot of performance

Nope, 800 series will be a new architecture "Maxwell" so although the 780ti may well be comparable with the 870 in terms of gaming performance there will be technologies that come with maxwell and power efficiency things that you won't get with the 780ti, I would highly suggest waiting for the gtx880 as a 660ti is still a good card and will do you just fine until either late Q1 or early Q2 when I estimate Maxwell to be launched, the GTX 880 will be the first card to be launched as it is the flagship of the series and flagship cards come first, eg 280, 480, 580, 680, 780, r9 290x, 7970, 6970.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

The real question is price. Will 880 also be ~$650 on release.

I have GTX780Ti and is so good for to next years! i'm sure

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO