Sharkoon Vaya 2 case overview

brownninja97

Firstly all bob the builder fans will like this a lot

1d6.jpg

90a.jpg

This is the new case from Sharkoon, now i dont have any issues with "gaming" cases however I think we should leave all of that business to NZXT, i think the cm elite series may even be better, this case isnt good looking, not at all. Furthermore i really dont like having power buttons low on a case, i think that it is a lot better if the power buttons are on the top of the case. What i do like about this case is that there is a big window on the case and as its sharkoon we know that its a  cheap case. Also the two usb 3.0 slots are nice(THAT USES THE 19 pin YESSSS) and lastly is it just me or are the usb slots the wrong way around, I think that the 5.25 drive covers should be mesh, i think they would look better like that

90b.jpg

Pretty decent on the inside, there are some cable routing holes but sadly the hole at the bottem is pretty big so it will be harder to hid stuff behind the case, you might notice that the panel at the back has some embossed effect on it which is always nice because that means that cables will not cause the side panel to bulge.  I also like how the stand-offs are pre installed, i love making pcs but we can all agree that stand offs are bitches. Then there are the tooless design for the dvd drives and two hdds. Stupidly the max gpu length is 26.5cm which i dont like, i say at least 28cm these days especially for a atx case like this. Also an ssd can be put on the bottem, just under the cable routing hole there are some mount holes

Retail price: 34.99 euros

usb 2.0 version 28.99 euros

As long as it slows down Cit sales im happy

http://www.techpowerup.com/197083/sharkoon-vaya-ii-cases-now-available.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You should be a little more objective,

Just saying that "The case isn't good looking, not at all." is not enough.

At least say that in YOUR opinion the case isn't good looking.

And there are a lot more companies that make great cases/gaming cases, than NZXT and CM.

Otherwise, good review.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

It's not a particularly good looking case and doesn't have much for cable routing, but it does seem relatively cheap so I wouldn't expect much. Additionally, who the hell is sharkoon?

You should be a little more objective,

Just saying that "The case isn't good looking, not at all." is not enough.

At least say that in YOUR opinion the case isn't good looking.

And there are a lot more companies that make great cases/gaming cases, than NZXT and CM.

Otherwise, good review.

Im direct by nature, its very hard for me to not be so, ill try and keep that in mind. I compared to big companies because a lot of the companies that this goes against arent very popular, eg ACE, zalman, aerocool and im surprised, this one guy didnt know who enermax was. Anyways thanks for the feedback.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's not a particularly good looking case and doesn't have much for cable routing, but it does seem relatively cheap so I wouldn't expect much. Additionally, who the hell is sharkoon?

Not a very big company, they were known only due to their fans but now they have moved to the case market, i like aggressive cases but im not so sure about this one.

Listen if you care.

Not a very big company, they were known only due to their fans but now they have moved to the case market, i like aggressive cases but im not so sure about this one.

Ah i thought i recognized the name. I have seen their fans, but wasn't aware they were moving into other markets. I'd personally just stick with NZXT for aggressively styled cases. Their build quality is decent and they do have decent looking aggressively styled cases. This one is meh and isn't exactly feature-rich.

Ah i thought i recognized the name. I have seen their fans, but wasn't aware they were moving into other markets. I'd personally just stick with NZXT for aggressively styled cases. Their build quality is decent and they do have decent looking aggressively styled cases. This one is meh and isn't exactly feature-rich.

well for the very low end market it is in i must say its pretty awesome.

Listen if you care.

well for the very low end market it is in i must say its pretty awesome.

Yeah I suppose at that price point it's not a bad deal, however I'm always a bit skeptical to purchase a product from a company that's just getting into a market they aren't familiar with or haven't ever developed a product in. Additionally, I'm not familiar with Sharkoon's product quality record.

Yeah I suppose at that price point it's not a bad deal, however I'm always a bit skeptical to purchase a product from a company that's just getting into a market they aren't familiar with or haven't ever developed a product in. Additionally, I'm not familiar with Sharkoon's product quality record.

I say that if you are going this low in the budget for a case then get Zalman, Ace or Coolermaster, then ask on the forum for any other case manufacturers.  Ive got a lot of experience with low end cases normally because customers dont care about that but more about the specs, i mean it comes down to a6 6400k with a 350d or a a10 7800k with a cm n200.

Listen if you care.

Firstly all bob the builder fans will like this a lot

1d6.jpg

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Thats hilarious!!

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

#YOLOSWAG #COOLERMASTERFTW

wait... it's not a cheap Cooler Master case?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I say that if you are going this low in the budget for a case then get Zalman, Ace or Coolermaster, then ask on the forum for any other case manufacturers.  Ive got a lot of experience with low end cases normally because customers dont care about that but more about the specs, i mean it comes down to a6 6400k with a 350d or a a10 7800k with a cm n200.

Totally agree. I'd much rather compromise my build with a lower end case if it meant I could afford getting a better GPU or CPU.

#YOLOSWAG #COOLERMASTERFTW

wait... it's not a cheap Cooler Master case?

nope. its not " elite"

Listen if you care.

Browninja, you like Nzxt. Well, from the makers of very beautiful exclusive high-end cases, sharkoon, let me present to you: Vaya 3!

Direct competitor to NZXT H440, buttons on the top, no cd dvd drive bays, beauty isnt it?

Shame folks at sharkoon do such shitty cases, i can repair it in 5 minutes, they cant even make sleek looking case -_- this bent plastic cost them more than just simple mesh..

10ncg04.jpg

at first i just saw the top three drive bays. it looked good, then i scrolled down.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

post-29406-0-39030400-1389581082.gif

Gw6zf.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Sharkoon? Who names a company Sharkoon? Reminds me of Sharknado. And the Bob the builder meme is hilarious.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)