Must scroll back up to change page...

Charles

There doesn't seem to be a bug/suggestion section (or if there is I can't find it, because the search function is, well, not functional, and the categorization is very arbitrary and unhelpful... clearly the layout of this forum hasn't been researched and/or carefully considerated), so I have to create a thread. It's kind of annoying that currently, when browsing a thread, not only do we have to scroll all the way back up to go to the next page, but we are also faced with a quite unhelpful interface to go to the next or previous page. Why not go with the much more common and useful [[ 1, 2, 3 [...] 19, Last ]] selector, both at the bottom and the top? This is standard to ALL forums, blogs, news sites and search engines that care about usability.

Anyways, this is just a suggestion... This forum has so much potential thanks to the community Linus built, it would be a shame to see it fail because of a poorly thought layout and terrible usability.

Cheers, Charles.

I am pretty sure the bar which lets you switch between pages follows you as you scroll down, should be at the top of the page no matter where you are. :)

I am pretty sure the bar which lets you switch between pages follows you as you scroll down' date=' should be at the top of the page no matter where you are. :)[/quote']

It's like this for me, it's quite a nice interface actually.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

There's a forum stickied for suggestions in Forum News & Info.

I will add your suggestion there. Locked

<p><a data-ipb="nomediaparse" style="text-decoration:none;!important" href="https://twitter.com/MrWizardLTT"><span style="color:#99ccff;">@MrWizardLTT</span></a>