MacOs don't disappear

I tried to set up MacOS on my PC , because I thought that it was interesting. My machine has : i7 7700k , ASRock z270 killer SLI , 2133mhz Corsair ddr4 ram, Asus RX 460 4gb . I used a 1tb hdd for MacOS . After some work , I got it working , but I wasn't amazed by it  so I formated my hdd. My problem is that I still see MacOS X in my boot list on my bios.  I downgraded my bios to the first version , I updated it , I removed my hdd , I reserved the bios and I still see the option. The good part is that this isn't affecting me , but it is there. I hope that you can understand my English.

Have you left the USB with the installer stuff on it in the PC? That might be the reason. 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

The problem here is misidentifying what's bios and what's something else. Bios doesn't track your operating systems. I have no experience with Hackintosh so I don't know if it shoves something in to take dominance the same way Linux does with GRUB, but approaching the problem from Windows' end shouldn't hurt. A picture of the boot list would help us figure out what it actually is.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/devtest/editing-boot-options

12 hours ago, YaBoiWill said:

Have you left the USB with the installer stuff on it in the PC? That might be the reason. 

No I didn't 

12 hours ago, tatte said:

The problem here is misidentifying what's bios and what's something else. Bios doesn't track your operating systems. I have no experience with Hackintosh so I don't know if it shoves something in to take dominance the same way Linux does with GRUB, but approaching the problem from Windows' end shouldn't hurt. A picture of the boot list would help us figure out what it actually is.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/devtest/editing-boot-options

You are kind of right, the bios doesn't track your operating systems, but I didn't mean that. In the boot list where I can see my DVD room , my ssd , my USB drives (if I have) , there I see MacOS X

That's because your HDD still has a hidden EFI partition that links to macOS. Remove said partition or destroy the entire partition map with something like gparted live CD.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

On 4/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, NelizMastr said:

That's because your HDD still has a hidden EFI partition that links to macOS. Remove said partition or destroy the entire partition map with something like gparted live CD.

Well that sound pretty ok , except that I still can see MacOS as a boot option without the hdd in the computer , so I don't think that's it . But I still going to try it. Is it ok if I use parted magic?

13 hours ago, ISmokeAir said:

Well that sound pretty ok , except that I still can see MacOS as a boot option without the hdd in the computer , so I don't think that's it . But I still going to try it. Is it ok if I use parted magic?

In that case, your primary drive's EFI partition contains the macOS files. This is why I personally disconnect all attached drives except for the one I'm using for hackintosh. You'll be seeing macOS now until you completely destroy the partition table on your boot drive sadly.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

7 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

In that case, your primary drive's EFI partition contains the macOS files. This is why I personally disconnect all attached drives except for the one I'm using for hackintosh. You'll be seeing macOS now until you completely destroy the partition table on your boot drive sadly.

My primary boot device is a nvme sad (m.2) how can I destroy the partition  without damaging the device? With partedmagic?