Intel X5690 in 2019?

Hi. Lets suppose that I bought a 5.1 Mac Pro with 32gb of ram and dual xeon cpu slots and than I added a fast m.2 drives, usb c card, a pair of the fastest xeons supported (x5690) and two rx 580 in crossfire. Would it be possible to run modern games at 1080p or maybe 1440p on 60fps and do heavy video editing on this machine??

Those Xeons are basically an i7-990X each, so you're rocking 12 cores adn 24 threads, which will be serious overkill. Your per core performance is genuinely about 35-40% worse than say an i7-8700k which is also 6 cores 12 threads. So not fantastic per core, but nowhere near as bad as most people would expect of an 8 year old processor.

Look I just play CSGO in 1440p 144hz and I am pretty sure that a vega 64 can do that. I also do tons of video editing and I wonder if a modern machine with a ryzen 7 and 16 gigs of ram would perform better in softwares like davinci resolve or blender than a maxed Mac pro with the vega 64. 

there still rock bro i love the x58 platfrom i been running one 24 seven for 3 years @ 4.40