Job Posting: Event Coordinator

CPotter

We're not doing a video for this one so I'm just going to post in a few different places - we're hiring an Event Coordinator! See below for the posting. :P 

Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the event coordinator will assist LMG in planning and executing various projects and events, including our annual LTX expo. 

Duties Include:

Engaging in planning meetings to brainstorm different creative ideas, and working with our team to bring those ideas to life

Being proactive to ensure strides are being made towards these projects

Working with our team and event partners to put everything together

Working on-site at the events themselves

Required:

Previous event management experience

Organized in nature, and charismatic

Knowledge of technology and/or gaming

Must have good communication skills

A positive attitude

Great problem-solving skills

Ability to work with a team or independently

Strong communication skills.

To apply, fill out the form linked here: https://forms.gle/6RbvVmi4KyFHRysn9. You will be contacted via email within two weeks if you qualify to move on to the next stage

59 minutes ago, CPotter said:

Previous event management experience

Organized in nature, and charismatic

Knowledge of technology and/or gaming

Must have good communication skills

A positive attitude

Great problem-solving skills

Ability to work with a team or independently

Strong communication skills.

No, No, Yes, Kinda, Depends, Yeah, Yeah, wait a second.

Too young anyway

✨FNIGE✨

Getting it out of the way. Huge fan, appreciate the work atmosphere that we see. I had a question about the position. Are you guys currently only hiring in country? I live in Oregon and I am in the middle of the process of applying(have already taken appropriate tests). I have 7+ years of event experience and management, and I would love to apply if you are taking applicants from out of country.  100% understand if you aren't though.

Cheers,

Nathan

6 hours ago, Prodigiousaur said:

Getting it out of the way. Huge fan, appreciate the work atmosphere that we see. I had a question about the position. Are you guys currently only hiring in country? I live in Oregon and I am in the middle of the process of applying(have already taken appropriate tests). I have 7+ years of event experience and management, and I would love to apply if you are taking applicants from out of country.  100% understand if you aren't though.

Cheers,

Nathan

I tried applying before for Floatplane, and based on their form, it seems they're willing to accept people from outside Canada as long as they're willing to relocate and have the necessary documents to work.