Mid Range Build - What to remove - what to add

so my range in paying will be limited at 1500 dollars (that's for the start - will be adding more when i have more )

what to add or replace or not get ! :)

-motherboard = MSI Z77 MPower ( was going to get the asus sabertooth but decided on the MPower for the colors (both cost same here in egypt) )

-Graphics card = Asus GTX 660 TI ( must be the asus one cuz Ek didn't make a waterblock for msi / evga and i plan to water cool later on )

-Processor = intel core i7 3770k lvy bridge ( i think i will end with the i5-3570k one cuz i will need to spend more on other stuff i don't know )

-Rams = Corsair Vengeance 4x2(8GB) vs Corsair Vengeance 8GB single chip idk what's the difference ( i think i will go with 4x2(8GB) so if 1 fail i still get to use the second one )

-Power supplier = No Idea i though of the XFX ProSeries 1000w platinum modular powersupply but i think it's too expensive and i think such a system won't need a 1000w actually

-HDD = WD Green 2TB ( WD20EARX) <------ will be for movies / storage nothing intensive

-SSD = samsung 840 pro 256GB ( comess latteeer after the build is done just added here so no one will tell me to get it :D )

Case = stuck between ( NZXT Switch 810 - Corsair 800D - Corsair 650D ) ------> will be waterCooling the pc later -custom loop- later so idk which to get

( sound card - mouse - keyboard - screen ) will be bought when am fully done with everything important first ( i have old ones just suck but will live with them till i can get better ones :D )

Soooooo what's Your ideas guys ? :D

Get two sticks of RAM. The 3770K is better, but you will be fine with the 3570K if you don't want to spend the money. As for the case, I would get the Switch 810. The 650D is small and there is only one 200mm radiator on the market, and there is not a lot of clearance for a top radiator. You might be able to put a third 120mm on the back if you plan it well. The 800D is a good case, but it is big and I am not a fan of brushed aluminum stains. The power supply, I would get a solid 550W, it will give you plenty of room for overclocking when you water cool. This one looks good: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151119&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID= I think it would be best to get the SSD now, so you wont have to move any files to it in the future.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Get two sticks of RAM. The 3770K is better, but you will be fine with the 3570K if you don't want to spend the money. As for the case, I would get the Switch 810. The 650D is small and there is only one 200mm radiator on the market, and there is not a lot of clearance for a top radiator. You might be able to put a third 120mm on the back if you plan it well. The 800D is a good case, but it is big and I am not a fan of brushed aluminum stains. The power supply, I would get a solid 550W, it will give you plenty of room for overclocking when you water cool. This one looks good: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151119&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID= I think it would be best to get the SSD now, so you wont have to move any files to it in the future.
Do you want a heatsink for the CPU? Or are you waiting to watercool. Also, will you need windows? What currency do you mean by 1500 dollars? This build is 1300 where I live (USD) http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ScAB

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Have to agree - for water cooling the 810 is the best case of the three. Go for the 3570k instead, unless you doing high end editing, in which case you need a LOT more ram as well. :) PSU - 750W would be overkill for that, but would give breathing room for overclocks and a second GPU if you ever add it...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Have to agree - for water cooling the 810 is the best case of the three. Go for the 3570k instead, unless you doing high end editing, in which case you need a LOT more ram as well. :) PSU - 750W would be overkill for that, but would give breathing room for overclocks and a second GPU if you ever add it...
I always forget the 3770K is only 30 USD more for me :P

Have to agree - for water cooling the 810 is the best case of the three. Go for the 3570k instead' date=' unless you doing high end editing, in which case you need a LOT more ram as well. :) PSU - 750W would be overkill for that, but would give breathing room for overclocks and a second GPU if you ever add it...[/quote']

Well then get it and Fold away! :D

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

am from Egypt Currency is egyption pound - no :D for me this build will cost around 1500~1600 in dollars :D

yea i will be video editing as it's my future work and my mid work now :D yea i think i will end with the switch 810 for watercooling - no i will wait for watercooling won't spend more on heatsink to throw it or sell it for 50% of it's price later :D yea i though of getting the SSD before the HDD and use the old ones i have now :D thank you btw :D and for the powersupplier i forgat to say i will be adding a second 660TI later so i think i need 750 or something i don't know :D

yea i will be video editing :D oki :D more ram comes later i just need to get it standing first xD :D do u know any mid priced not too expensive modular 750W power supply ? :D yea i will be adding a second 660 TI later :D

well 30USD only more ur lucky xD :P :D

Corsair - AX750, AX760i, TX750M all come to mind. Also check what Silverstone has in this range. They make pretty good modular PSU.

no silverstone in egypt have to order it online which will double it's price - the Corsair ( i ) series is not in egypt yet -.-'' really sucks i will check the AX750 though :D thank you :D