is Kingdom heart good game?

dgsddfgdfhgs

I am a FF fan for its music and advance graphics (that said only played everything after ff7...) but at the same time hate disney stuffs.

what do you think of this game? worth trying?

37 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I am a FF fan for its music and advance graphics (that said only played everything after ff7...) but at the same time hate disney stuffs.

what do you think of this game? worth trying?

If you hate Disney it's probably a no go. It's a Disney themed final fantasy basically.

That said it is a very well made game and a ton of fun. (just don't try to follow the story...)

The combat is interesting (think final fantasy xiii) and there's a lot to do. 

All in all I'd suggest getting it and seeing if you enjoy it. I'm not a huge Disney fan but I love kingdom hearts. 

not a bad series overall. can get very confusing tho. the first one is pretty archaic compared to KH2, i recommend the remastered collection (sadly not available on pc) well you could emulate but you're still missing DDD and a few others

11 hours ago, Techicolors said:

not a bad series overall. can get very confusing tho. 

this.   the game is enjoyable. but if you care about the story, expect to have the wiki open the whole time or dont bother cuz none of it will make sense

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

While I like Kingdom Hearts as a game, the storyline is very convoluted and it's practically required to play every game to understand what's going on. Even the side games.

Though thankfully they have more or less everything up until Kingdom Hearts III in collections, and some of the side games are really just cutscene movies.

It's Mickey Mouse + a bunch of cutscenes. If you're into that, go for it. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

I didn't get too into it.  The FF stuff feels very tacked on.  As stated above the story is almost complete gibberish and relies on "the power of friendship conquers all" trope.

If you are a big Final Fantasy Fan, but haven't played anything after 7, then I would recommend getting FF6 instead.  You will enjoy it much more.