Building a PC - Looking for Advice

pineSolo

Looking to build a PC based around RTX 2070 and i7-8700k combo, looking for advice on the rest of the build. Price range is looking to be around $2,000, but if I could lower it without harming the build that would also be great. I'm also looking to buy a 144hz monitor with the build, and I'm looking for suggestions on the best pick. I'm going to be purchasing a 1tb ssd alongside the build, and already have an additional 256gb ssd for booting off of.

Build is going to be for mixture of intense gaming + streaming + video editing/rendering. Ideally looking for something that excels in all of these areas.

*I don't really have a desire for RGB components, but will take them if there's no price alteration. 

1) I'm pretty stuck on the 2070 as it appears to be the best bang for my buck at the highest performance level. However, I'm not really sure if the processor combo is the best case scenario. Honestly just chose the i7-8700k based on the ratings/benchmarks on it, but I'm clueless as to whether it actually makes sense from a compatibility standpoint. Also, I'm not sure which company to buy the 2070 through as there are so many options. What are the pros and cons of MSI vs Gigabyte vs EVGA etc...

2) (CPU Cooler) - NH-D15s vs H115i Pro - I know the pros and cons of water cooling and fan cooling, but I still am not really sure what to pick. Any insight would be appreciated, as well as alternative cpu cooler suggestions.

3) (RAM) - 2x8 3200 vs 4x8 3200 - Will 16gb be enough ram for everything I'll want to do? I don't want to run into any problems here so will buy the extra if I need to. However, if it's overkill then I don't want to waste money on it.

4) (Motherboard) - I'm honestly a bit clueless as far as motherboards go. I've been looking at the z370 vs z390-a pro but have no idea how to compare them to one another.

5) (Case) - I'm also relatively clueless as far as cases go. I want something that's going to fit everything in side with good airflow, but I don't know anything about how the individual cases are for cable management/space etc...

6) (Power Supply) - I've been looking at the EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750w 80+ Gold ATX. Is this a good pick? I want to have some extra wiggle room for wattage, but not sure if this is too much overkill or not.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P