Overall Idea

So I have had this idea kicking around for some time. The overall concept is that You can have a Distributed network of Hobbyist Makers connected together to complete tasks created by other people. The System would make it so almost all hobbyist can be accepted to the site if they complete any certification and can start doing certain jobs. Paying People for there hobby's and lowering the price for low demand custom goods. 

Services

The services that would be offered would be Turing an Idea, Model, Or Product into an Model, Product, or Mass production item.  For Modeling a simple show of skills would be easy to make a person certified which also makes it so almost anyone can make money doing very little. There would also be the Physical Production aspects which would require the person who wants to make to order a certification kit and Send it back once its completed so it can be reviewed. The Reviewing process would then Give Them a overall skill level which would be a factor in what jobs the Maker can accept based off of things. 

1. 3d Modeling
  2. Welding (All Types)
  3. 3d Printing
  4. Soldering
  5. CNC (I Know there is a lot of these but yeah)

Job Flow
The Makers have a pretty easy flow for getting work and getting paid. I really don't think it's going to be a hard time to get people to join the site to make things because who does not want to be paid for there hobby's while being there own boss.  This would allow for pretty high quality and competitive pricing for people which helps most people overall.

Search Jobs -> Find Job -> Either Bid On Job or Accept Job -> Get Portion of pay -> Build what ever is required -> Send Over items -> Get rest of pay 

Job Creation Sources

The way that jobs can be created I envision would come from a few sources.

1. Someone who has a little product and wants outsorced manufacturing from the same people as them

2. Someone Who has an Idea they want to make a product

3. Someone who has found an opensource product and wants it made for them either Custom or not

How the Site makes Money

The Site makes money in 3 Simple ways:

1. Taking a 7% Cut of The Price of Job Creation Which comes out of the creator side not the Maker Side

2. Advertisements for highly targeted products for

3. Online Store that is connected to the payout system. This allows for users to buy new tools and some extra things with Credits for working (there would also be cash/Check payouts)

Overall I would love some input on the idea. I have just created the First working version of the site and it needs a lot of work to be done. I have not released it fully yet as I just Don't know if it is worth the time to keep working on.

If you have any questions please ask them so I can Work on the overall idea. The more feedback the better. Also is there a better place that I should post this to get more input on this?