Ducky One 2 TKL Not working correctly

Benajim117

I have a ducky One 2 TKL Keyboard that I've had for about a month and a half and I love it. However, i think there may be a problem with the board. I've been trying to map FN+Home and FN+End to volume up and volume down but I don't think the macros are working correctly. Sometimes the macro will map and sometimes it wont, if it does then it might be "sticky" and continually send the macro (meaning my system becomes stuck at full volume or muted) until I am forced to reset the board to stop the behavior. The caps lock light also dosn't flash at all while recording macros, which i have read it should. I'm quite new to mechanical keyboards with fancy macro features so I'm looking for some advice really as to what to do and how to solve the problem.

4 minutes ago, geo3 said:

I don't have that board so I can't speak to it's normal operation, but if it's not behaving how the manual says it should then I'd contact support.

Would you say its better to contact ducky directly (Considering they are a foreign company) or go to the company i bought the board from (Overclockers UK)

1 minute ago, Benajim117 said:

Would you say its better to contact ducky directly (Considering they are a foreign company) or go to the company i bought the board from (Overclockers UK)

I'd say contact Ducky first because maybe they can tell you if your doing anything wrong first. Then if they can't help try and get it replaced.