1080p/60 inexpensive non-webcam camera for streaming/recording?

I've recently been streaming my gameplay on Twitch and I was thinking of maybe picking up and streaming some of my projects in the "Makers & Crafting"-category there and so I'd like a recommendation or two for some inexpensive camera that suits my needs. I ain't got the money to buy anything now, but having some sort of a ballpark-figure for what kind of budget I need would be useful, so I have something to aim for.

My needs aren't particularly enormous: 1080p-resolution or better, 60FPS or higher, adjustable depth-of-field and easy to use. I'm definitely not a camera-person, so I wouldn't know how to operate anything particularly complex.

I did try searching, both here and on Google, but everyone's just recommending webcams or insanely expensive 4K-cameras. It does not seem like there are any webcams that can do 1080p/60 and even then, they do not allow you to adjust depth-of-field much or at all and, as such, webcams just aren't suitable. Also, the point is in streaming my projects and such, not my face -- I'd probably get sued for traumatizing people if I did that.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

So ignore webcams and instead look at used canon or sony still cameras that can record video.  Just keep in mind you will be capoed at 30 min of record time.  These will give you the depth of field and have generally speakingb acceptable too good autofocus on them.

7 hours ago, WereCatf said:

adjustable depth-of-field

the point is in streaming my projects and such

Just to be clear in narrowing your search down:

Are you looking for adjustable *focus*? As in, you can ask the camera to focus on something close and have the background "blurry", and vice versa?

Or are you actually asking for the ability to change the depth-of-field (adjustable aperture) as in "sometimes I want the camera to only focus on a very narrow, specific area, but other times I want everything in sight to be in focus."

3 hours ago, LyondellBasell said:

Are you looking for adjustable *focus*? As in, you can ask the camera to focus on something close and have the background "blurry", and vice versa?

Or are you actually asking for the ability to change the depth-of-field (adjustable aperture) as in "sometimes I want the camera to only focus on a very narrow, specific area, but other times I want everything in sight to be in focus."

The latter one is what I meant. Though, I suppose I could do without. Really, 1080p/60FPS with reasonably-good image-quality is the most important thing.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Based on that I would go with the one of the Canon Camera's with their Dual Pixel AF like the Rebel SL2/200D or M50, combined with the flippy touch screen and Canon's generally easy to use menu and interface you can tap on your face on the touch screen and it will follow you around the frame without any further interaction, and the flip screen will allow you to see what is being recorded while you are recording.

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR