Survey for School v2

32501956deadminions

Hey anyone reading this, I'm in a business class and I have to find out what types of parts I have to focus in. Anyone that would like to take the survey it is down below. If there are any questions or comments for what I should add or remove, please comment. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I probably put this in the wrong place sorry.

Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/r4bNJPf65LbtrRwJ3

nice form that cant be filled in lol

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Link doesn't work without Google account, which I don't have and don't plan to make.

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

nice form that cant be filled in lol

Should work now.

Kinda vague questions but ok... this is weird dude

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Too vague questions. I'm happy building a pc with all those parts, but am I building a gaming pc, a work station, a simple media player? Without this information all I can answer is "yes" as all those parts I'm happy to build with. 

"Comfortable using"?  As in, can I use it, or would I want to use it?  I've been doing this gig for over 25 years now, the only thing I won't crack into is mobile devices.  I'd build my own system, and I'd build it with whatever parts I could afford at the time.  I try to get the parts that are just at that tipping point of being too expensive for the product that you're getting.  That said, I'd pick an i5 over an i7 for a home system, and an nVidia xx60 series over an xx70 series.

Add How much ram are you comfortable with having in your build (4gb, 8gb, 16gb etc)

what speed of ram are you comfortable using? (2133mhz, 2600mhz, etc)

47 minutes ago, B-Monster said:

"Comfortable using"?  As in, can I use it, or would I want to use it?  I've been doing this gig for over 25 years now, the only thing I won't crack into is mobile devices.  I'd build my own system, and I'd build it with whatever parts I could afford at the time.  I try to get the parts that are just at that tipping point of being too expensive for the product that you're getting.  That said, I'd pick an i5 over an i7 for a home system, and an nVidia xx60 series over an xx70 series.

Mobile devices can be tricky but it’s simpler than a laptop, I used to run a business at school, you pay me money and a week later I’d get whatever part needed to be replaced on your phone in the mail and I’d do it in front of them in the library during lunch, made lots of bread.

You gotta expand your Gender selection. It's 2019... there's thousands of genders

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

sorry, we do not allow data collection on the forums.

if you need to poll the community use the included poll app in the forum.

<-LOCKED->