Define r6 versus Meshify 2 for water cooling

I am still working on determining my next build and will be planning on a custom water loop for the whole system including the gpu. My issue is in deciding between the two cases in terms of flexibility of a loop system and aesthetics. The Meshify 2 allows both front and top radiator fans to be  inside the windowed area and thus with possible rgb lighting to compliment each other. The define r6 on the other hand would either require the front fan to not be visible ruining symmetry or having to run a push/pull config limiting and tightening reservoir mounting space. I also know in both cases the open slot in the front of the case leaving a gap in the shroud but i can fabricate that myself since i am also considering using a seperate pump and hiding it down there. Does any one have any suggestions? Any help and insight would be appreciated

Id go meshify 2,The r6 you can move the plate to the back or remove it.But the intake on the front of the r6 is really 2 140s with a odd cover.Id rather have the meshify front its all open plus it has the res mounts made in to the case.How big of a rad are you trying to use?And are you going 2 rads or just one big front rad?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry havent been back on to check this recently. I am thinking 2 rads one on front for intake and 1 on top for exhaust in a single custom loops just trying to decide if i want the res/pump together or separate units