Phone upgrade from a Samsung Galaxy s8+

So just recently I broke my Galaxy s8+'s display after two full years of no scratches, and it was in its case too! So yeah the screen is completely spiderwebbed and its bugging me to the point where I feel as though I need a new phone. However my predicament is that my phone is on a 30 month plan (its been 24 months already) so there is still a payout of about $250 if I want to upgrade. So this initial fee limits my options quite a bit because originally I just wanted to finance a Galaxy s10 for 24 or 30 months. But then I saw the massive price of $1000 USD, and as a college student I really don't have the financial leeway to actually buy a galaxy s10 ontop of the $250 upgrade fee. So my options are limited. I was looking at OnePlus 6T, fantastic phone, for only about $579, or I could buy an unlocked Google Pixel 3 XL (Certified Refurbished) off amazon for about $659. I am already leaning towards to the 6T because of its great software and flagship grade features, and I have heard problems about the Pixel 3's software, but I am also sure that most of them are resolved by now anyway. So basically, should I get the Pixel 3 XL with its great camera's and also the fact that everything from Google Drive, Google Photos, Docs, Sheets, (I use all of these frequently) and all that jazz work beautifully with it, or get the 6T for about $100 less. Anyone who has had either phone, feel free to pitch in your 2 cents. 

Just a heads up, you can get another S8+ on Amazon for like $350-400. https://amzn.to/2O2MoTj

The S9+ is around $500-550. https://amzn.to/2XV0ScA

The S10+ is $1,000. The S10 is $900. And the S10e is $750.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

18 minutes ago, ScaryLarry38 said:

Probably Pixel 3 if you aren't just going to get an S8 used for like $200 or something

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?