URGENT: I backed up my WD Blue 1TB to a Seagate 2TB SSHD with the seagate discwizard tool, need help

alxrja

My WD blue is slowly dying (been using it for 10 years) and I backed up my hard drive, but I have no idea what to do from here. In my new drive (E:) it just has an acronis disk image tool, but I don't know what that it or what to do from here. I need help asap thank you. i backed up using seagate discwizard

edit: sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I just saw general tech discussion and immediately went here

28 minutes ago, alxrja said:

My WD blue is slowly dying (been using it for 10 years) and I backed up my hard drive, but I have no idea what to do from here. In my new drive (E:) it just has an acronis disk image tool, but I don't know what that it or what to do from here. I need help asap thank you  

edit: sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I just saw general tech discussion and immediately went here

https://www.seagate.com/em/en/support/kb/how-to-mount-an-image-with-discwizard-v18-211595en/

This?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 minute ago, alxrja said:

this seems to be it ! thank you 

you're welcome :)

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

3 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

you're welcome :)

actually i dont know if i did it wrong but this wasn't it... it just created like a virtual copy of my local drive?