Whats the Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Ay song from the latest TechLinked? (THIS is Google's Controller!? - Mar 11, 2019)

jamiewalkrr

Tried Shazam and nothing... I need that song too! It's been looping in my head since the video dropped.  Doesn't Dennis edit TLs? @RILEYISMYNAME what's the song Linus is "Carlton-ing" to??

For context

(7 minutes and 42 seconds in if the autoplay doesn't start you there)

I've also tried Shazam, got No Result.
Tried manually looking it up, went through nearly 50 different versions of it, none of them were it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'm hoping it's an open source or public domain song.  Even if it is not, I'd like to know where I can find the single. 

DAMMIT LINUS, you don't put song links and titles in your video descriptions anymore!!!  I bet this is Colton's fault. :P

Btw, it's more than old enough to probably be public domain.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 3/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

My good sir or madam, I must admit I am not proficient enough in searching the internet in order to find the specific version of the song used in said TechLinked video. I have tried, but with no luck.

Since you have proclaimed yourself to be able to find said specific song, (note that there are many versions of this song and what I am looking for is the specific version in said TechLinked video), could I kindly ask you as a fellow friend to help me out and provide a direct link to the specific version of the song used in said TechLinked video?

Many thanks,

On 3/13/2019 at 5:16 PM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Oh, come on, people. have you all not heard of search engines? This is the first hitusing Start Page. Type (or copy and paste) "Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Ay download" into your favorite search engine or "Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Ay" into you favorite place to buy music to find it.

Thanks, we know. (song's title is literally in the title of the thread.)

OP (and a few other of us), want to know which rendition of the song was used for the video. That is a bit harder to find.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 3/13/2019 at 10:16 PM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

On 3/13/2019 at 10:16 PM, Lady Fitzgerald said: Oh, come on, people. have you all not heard of search engines? This is the first hitusing Start Page. Type (or copy and paste) "Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Ay download" into your favorite search engine or "Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Ay" into you favorite place to buy music to find it.

My good sir or madam, would you be so inclined to enlighten me as to the particulars in regard to your reasoning behind editing your reply, thus completely changing the content? I am a very curious person by nature, and i would greatly appreciate if you could be so kind as to explain the circumstances related to this matter.

Thank you in advance,

5 hours ago, hezdten said:

My good sir or madam, would you be so inclined to enlighten me as to the particulars in regard to your reasoning behind editing your reply, thus completely changing the content? I am a very curious person by nature, and i would greatly appreciate if you could be so kind as to explain the circumstances related to this matter.

Thank you in advance,

Persistant, aren't you? Why don't you use that energy to do your own research as I already explained. And for the record, since you don't seem to be able to grasp the obvious clues, even after I explained them, it's madam, not sir!

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't @Lady Fitzgerald fully watched the video, nor spent real time trying to search for this.  Too many people are requesting it both in this thread, and in the comments for the video without any success for there to be any easy find of the song used in the video.  Due to the sheer number of those that are not able to find this, it is either laziness or an outright lie that Lady Fitzgerald found Linus' version of the song.  Prior to her last post, I would have just dismissed it and wouldn't think she needed to prove herself, however, her feelings that another member has not done extensive research, and the feeling given that the several others that have researched this don't know what to look for, she should now provide to the masses that she knows what she's talking about to prove everyone else wrong, and that she 'in fact' knows the title and artist of the version of the song Linus played in the video.  Any other comment or pull out from the topic proves otherwise.  She baited herself, and it's very improper and impolite to shutdown a mass of people that obviously have taken a very detailed search for said item.  

1 minute ago, Doramius said:

I don't @Lady Fitzgerald fully watched the video, nor spent real time trying to search for this.  Too many people are requesting it both in this thread, and in the comments for the video without any success for there to be any easy find of the song used in the video.  Due to the sheer number of those that are not able to find this, it is either laziness or an outright lie that Lady Fitzgerald found Linus' version of the song.  Prior to her last post, I would have just dismissed it and wouldn't think she needed to prove herself, however, her feelings that another member has not done extensive research, and the feeling given that the several others that have researched this don't know what to look for, she should now provide to the masses that she knows what she's talking about to prove everyone else wrong, and that she 'in fact' knows the title and artist of the version of the song Linus played in the video.  Any other comment or pull out from the topic proves otherwise.  She baited herself, and it's very improper and impolite to shutdown a mass of people that obviously have taken a very detailed search for said item.  

Well, gee, I love you too.

For the record, I never said I knew who the artist in the Linus' version was. I have better things to do than to do research for those who can't be bothered to do fo rthemselves. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Jeannie

• 3 weeks later...

So we know that the song is featured in this commercial:

However, still no solution to where to find the original version...

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 1:49 AM, jamiewalkrr said:

I want to know the house music version of the song you have in the video, as it is pretty hard to find.

Hey there, I realize it's been quite some time since you posted this so you may not even need the answer anymore, but I came across the thread while searching for the song myself and thought I'd let you know, I think I've found it! Just in case anyone else was still searching, I'm pretty sure this is "Boom Chick" by Bea Parks, Garo Nahoulakian, and Oliver Horton. :)

Edited by Boom Chick
Wanted to include a link to the song in question to make it even easier to find

• 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, DJM-0_o said:

The answer is:

Boom Chick by Bea Parks · Garo Nahoulakian · Oliver Horton

First time i found my google assistant useful :D

Holy crap this is it.

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

curses, not available :[ 

https://www.iheart.com/artist/bea-parks-31542789/songs/boom-chick-76885173/

Or on spotify: